Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 858 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 933 reviews
on June 8, 2016
Works like it should
There isn't a K-Cup coffee pod out there that can beat grinding your own freshest coffee beans and the average cup of making your own coffee is at a fraction of the costs.

There was a person here who posted the perfect permanent method and that is to buy the replacement metal mesh filters from Keurig.com which are $9.99 for a pair.

We bought two pair for a total of 5; one came with the coffee maker. We trimmed the edge of a few of the K-Cups we got with our coffee maker for safe keeping. Trimming the edge will allow the metal mesh filter to fit perfect in the "pod" holster and screw the gray lid snugly.

We use a Food Saver and Mason Jars to store our coffee. We prepare the filters just prior to loading them each and every day and each and every evening, Cleanup is incredibly easy and reloading them equally easy.

The average cost of Paul Newman's brand at Wal-Mart is $9.88 or $10.77 counting 9 percent tax. That's 60 cents per cup which is simply ridiculous. I don't deny you can find it cheaper elsewhere; my problem is I've yet to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee via these little devils.

We bought 6 K-Caps and they have their place too but we found the coffee weaker due to having to use less coffee than the metal mesh but come in handy in a pinch.

We've done our fair share of experimenting and both K-Caps and the reusable filters and give the nod to the metal filters.

For those of you who grind your own beans; we found fine-medium is the same as what are in the pre-made K-cups.

To those of you who had some really wonderful tips; thank you very, very much!
on March 16, 2014
Works really well for when you want to use your own coffee, or if you're like me - when you run out of k-cups :) Let's face it - k-cups get pricey. These are also a nice way to save money every now and again. A bag of coffee costs about the same or less as one of the boxes you find in the supermarket. A bag of coffee also stretches further than the 10/12 cups the little boxes provide. Also, it's nice that these were a pack of 2. I don't need to empty and refill immediately when I want another cup right now, I can just use a clean one.

They are slightly different than the one I purchased directly from Keurig.com, so I'm thinking maybe they are a generic instead of actual Keurig. No matter, they work just the same. And at the price paid, they were quite a steal.

Also - for anyone looking at these and thinking you can just pop them in the machine, you can't. You need the actual 'My K-cup' holder which these fit into.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2013
If you have a Keurig Coffee Maker, these are the filter baskets to purchase. They are the Keurig brand and very well made. I recently received a Keurig coffee maker but the "pods" are costly and the coffee, although very good, is a bit strong for my taste. I like my coffee "black" (nothing added) and have become addicted to Maxwell House. I usually prepare three cups of weak coffee in my conventional coffee maker daily. Well, I made a single cup in my Keurig using one of the Reusable K-Cup Baskets. I couldn't believe the results! The coffee is much better than I experience in my "regular" coffee maker. I doubt that the superior flavor is my imagination but what I had expected to be more effort was making the coffee a cup at a time. It was much easier than using my conventional coffee maker. I have both coffee makers on my kitchen counter. I'll probably "retire" my multi-cup regular coffee maker now. And what is most important is that I won't need to "invest" in expensive prepackaged "pods". I can continue to enjoy my regular coffee. I'm very happy! I did look at some other refillable coffee filters on Amazon and I selected these Keurig filters. I'm glad I did. They are well constructed and should last a long time. Be sure you seat the refillable filter properly. The first time I use it, I didn't have it seated properly and it would not start the brewing process. Scared me for a moment and then I reseated it and all was fine.
on August 20, 2017
The filter baskets wear out so having new ones on hand means never having to go without a cup of coffee in the morning.
on August 1, 2014
Not Keurig unless repackaged in a generic clear plastic bag, no box. No matter really 'cause they are the exact match to replace our basket that my sister accidentally tossed. They work perfectly. We had bought one of the kind with the lid attached and it did not work well at all so I'd avoid those and stick to what Keurig actually uses.
on June 6, 2013
The product works as well or better than the original supplied with the filter unit. It does not come packaged in a box and is sent bubbled wrap in a mailer. I ordered (2) 2 packs of which two were slightly damaged probably during shipping. The vendor took care of this quickly and to my satisfaction. There are some very minor differences from the original strainer, but they work well and are available at a great price. I would purchase from this vendor again even with the minor inconvenience.

Advantage: By having more strainers available, it makes it much more convenient to serve multiple cups of coffee at one time by not have to clean the one and only strainer for each cup of coffee. When I'm ready, I rinse them out and put them in a dishwasher cage to wash with a normal load. For the coffee lover; You get a greater choice of coffees that are available in bags that are not available in Keurig packaged cups. And it cost a lot less as well.
on June 23, 2017
They technically work but are a bit too short to hold enough coffee for my tastes
on December 16, 2014
Love love love it. Not only can you save money by buying "regular" style coffees and making your own cups, it helps save the environment by not using plastic in a single disposable manner, it also has available paper sized filters, it you simply must. Best of all, you can use QUALITY coffee beans to have your morning cup or make anytime, anyplace specialty teas and fruit blends for healing.

Superb invention. Wish it were included with ever Keurig machine sold as a mandatory accessory.

Makes a great stocking stuffer or simple gift for the coffee lover in your life. And be sure to use distilled water in your machine.
on October 16, 2016
These are exactly what I was expecting! They work well and brew coffee without a problem in my Keurig.
on February 9, 2013
I was pleased with it. I read the reviews, and a lot of reviewers talked about the lead around the top of this replacement "filter". Mine also leaks if I just use fresh ground coffee without a top or a gasket. I've tried a couple of fittings to see if I can make my own gasket: I first tried a used K cup that I emptied out and washed the filter, but it too leaked. Then I tried a thin homemade gasket out of the plastic lid of a yogurt cup, and it reduces the amount of coffee grounds that ends up in my final brew. So this product does work, it allows me to make a good cup of coffee with my fresh ground coffee beans, but I still get a few coffee grounds in my cup. I'm happy a bought 2 but I do hope someone will come up with something that will allow us customers to use our own home-ground beans to make a fresh K cup of coffee, as I got the K-cup coffee maker when I got tired of the variable coffee brews with my old drip coffee maker.