Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2013
I love the Keurig coffee maker, but had a hard time finding coffee my wife and I both liked for a price we wanted to pay. When we found the reusable K-kup cartridge we knew we now had the freedom to get the perfect blend for the perfect cup of coffee for each of our tastes. I ordered two sets of these filter baskets so that there would always be one ready for use. These filters work very well, are sturdy and well made. Due to the pressure inside the K-kup cartridge during brewing, the coffee is tightly packed inside the filter after your coffee brewing is complete. It takes a bit of rinsing and wiping to clear the basket of grounds, but it is well worth it to enjoy Keurig brewing perfection at just a few cents per cup. I have no doubt these baskets will last several years, which makes them a fantastic bargain.
on March 15, 2015
These work with the adapters that have lids on them. Do not try to use them on their own it will get coffee everywhere. I'm not too sure about compatibility but I use these with:
This adapter:
And this machine:
(I linked to the target one because the same one on amazon was much more expensive).
on October 30, 2017
Great product. fast service and good quality
on January 10, 2013
One of the consistent complaints I hear about the Keurig is that it makes sub-par coffee. If you control the grind and coffee, that's really not the case. I use these with a local roast that I am fond of (and occasionally stray off into other roasts but always come back to) - I've found that despite suggestions to the contrary, these work best with a pretty standard grind (not too coarse, not too fine) and filling but not packing the cup for a full size cup of coffee.

These cups wash easily, are durable enough that my three year old hasn't managed to destroy them yet, dry quickly, and are less fussy than other "eco" cup options. If you have more than one coffee drinker in your home, I'd suggest having a basket for each person - they're easier to clean if the grounds have a little time to air out so you can just dump them out and rinse the cup.
on November 20, 2017
Works perfectly, much less wasteful than the cups and way less expensive
on March 1, 2017
When there are no pods in the house!
on September 19, 2017
this product works great I should have ordered this product sooner .
on January 24, 2013
We purchased both these filters and filter holder/adapter, such that we could use our own coffees in the Keurig Coffee maker. [We love the convenience of the k-cups, but despite their great convenience --they aren't cheap, and so we limit our use of them.] These filters are well-made and durable, and should therefore last a long time-- if simply given care.
on May 29, 2015
These are OEM filters that fit nicely into the OEM Keurig "My K-Cup". They are a bit longer and a bit more narrow than the filter that came with my original My K-Cup but they appear to hold the same amount of coffee grounds, about 1 tablespoon. The quality is first class and they make a great cup of coffee. Mine have a gold tint to them, unlike the photo, but that has no bearing on the flavor. Having two baskets is great for busy mornings. We can load a second filter while the first one is brewing.
on April 7, 2017
Mesh detaches easily from plastic
Is missing branding logos