Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Golfon November 16, 2017
These are perfect. Work great I don’t get the people who gave negative reviews they don’t know how to use them. These work perfect in the keurig basket they are to fit in.
on October 26, 2017
Did not work well in our Keurig, ended up with coffee grounds in the coffee. Think cup with cover would be more desirable.
on October 16, 2016
These are exactly what I was expecting! They work well and brew coffee without a problem in my Keurig.
on September 29, 2017
These work just as well as the filters I bought previously.
on September 1, 2017
still get coffee grounds in cup. didn't work as well as hoped.
on June 4, 2014
I had good luck with another set of the filters from another buyer a few years ago. But these do not work well. They let tiny grains of coffee grinds through so the drink is gritty. I thought it might take some time before it got 'broken in' but it has not. I'm going to have to buy another one because it ruins my coffee experience. Not recommended.

Updated 7/1/2014

Actually, I compared the original Keurig one with the one sent from the 3rd party. They were identical. However, both failed to prevent grit from getting in my coffee in abundance. So I tried Ecobrew and had the same problem. I ultimately had to buy the paper filters for ecobrew and now I have normal coffee. I still can't recommend this since it's a crummy product. I'm not sure what happened, I used these filters for a couple years without noticing the grit. When I replaced the old one, all of a sudden, that's when I had to go on a quest to find a filter that didn't let my coffee taste like dish water. Maybe they're making the filters differently now?
on June 24, 2014
I bought these because I'm not happy about using the Keurig type commercial "cups", for environmental reasons. I'm happy I got these. I wish I had gotten more, in fact. They seem sturdy. Being a caffein addict guy, I was inclined to cram as much coffee into the filter as I could. I've discovered however, that I don't need to use so much to get a nice cup of coffee. The downsides are that you have to fill them for each cup of coffee, and rinsing them out in the sink wastes a lot of water because you (I, anyway) splash the grounds around the sink, which I then need to rinse out with more water. Maybe I'll figure out a better solution as time goes by.
on September 25, 2013
The site is misleading making it appear that these filters are made by Keurig. When in fact they are made by Medelco not affiliated with Keurig. The baskets are longer than the original Keurig baskets. I found it made my coffee very week with a muddy like accumulation at the bottom of the cup. Not good! I love Amazon and I am quite surprised by this mixup. Don't waist your money. Just go to Keurig.com for the baskets.
on March 9, 2014
I was unaware that you need to have the outer closed top container to use with this. I found this out the hard way. i filled it and when it started brewing it spewed all over the place!!! Mess everywhere. i did some more research and purchased another one on amazon that included outer container. This eliminated the problem of leaking, but still produced a very weak product. I bought ground coffee and it was very weak even using the smaller cup level. I'm more of a cappuccino drinker, so i tried it with the powder formula and it was also weak. i usually end up using the machine as a hot water dispenser or look for sales on the boxed cups. I would appreciate any suggestions for using with filter.
on May 16, 2013
I love the Keurig coffee maker, but had a hard time finding coffee my wife and I both liked for a price we wanted to pay. When we found the reusable K-kup cartridge we knew we now had the freedom to get the perfect blend for the perfect cup of coffee for each of our tastes. I ordered two sets of these filter baskets so that there would always be one ready for use. These filters work very well, are sturdy and well made. Due to the pressure inside the K-kup cartridge during brewing, the coffee is tightly packed inside the filter after your coffee brewing is complete. It takes a bit of rinsing and wiping to clear the basket of grounds, but it is well worth it to enjoy Keurig brewing perfection at just a few cents per cup. I have no doubt these baskets will last several years, which makes them a fantastic bargain.