Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 28, 2017
Perfect. Don't waste money on K-cup coffee. Buy your own beans and grind them at home. Fill the filter basket 3/4s full and brew. If the coffee is on the weak side, your grind is too coarse. Experiment in small batches until you nail it!

I don't mind a little coffee debris on the bottom of my mug. No biggie. Bugs some people. In that case, buy K-cup filters. However, the filters slow down the water flow, resulting in a smaller cup.
on January 10, 2018
The product arrived on time, in perfect condition, however it does not fit the K55! The K55 baskets are a little longer and skinnier at top, and these ones are shorter and just a little wider at top. It is the "wider at top" that's problematic and so it just won't slide into the K55!
Anyway, although this is really my problem, and I could have asked, I'd ordered it anyway as, at $4, it's not a very big deal and I'll give it to someone who has a model that these will fit. However, the product description could be updated to specify the model lines (2.0 etc????), that it would fit.
Anyway, I cannot recommend using reusable filter baskets enough!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 7, 2018
I bought these filters because the K-cups are wasteful and expensive. We drink a lot of coffee and the plastic k-cups are a nuisance to empty for recycling and make a mess. The filters last for a long time so they are a great value. Works perfectly in my Keurig
on August 29, 2015
I have been using Keurig coffee machines for over ten years. I use well water and never had a problem. I have purchased five of these. Some were for gifts and I have three. My oldest is 8+ years old. I have been using My-K-Cup filters since the beginning. I am too cheap to spend $55.-$60. a pound for the regular K-cups. These filters are original ones and work great. I use Pete's Coffee and other brands and have no issues with these filters.
on June 6, 2013
The product works as well or better than the original supplied with the filter unit. It does not come packaged in a box and is sent bubbled wrap in a mailer. I ordered (2) 2 packs of which two were slightly damaged probably during shipping. The vendor took care of this quickly and to my satisfaction. There are some very minor differences from the original strainer, but they work well and are available at a great price. I would purchase from this vendor again even with the minor inconvenience.

Advantage: By having more strainers available, it makes it much more convenient to serve multiple cups of coffee at one time by not have to clean the one and only strainer for each cup of coffee. When I'm ready, I rinse them out and put them in a dishwasher cage to wash with a normal load. For the coffee lover; You get a greater choice of coffees that are available in bags that are not available in Keurig packaged cups. And it cost a lot less as well.
on January 25, 2018
We got this as a replacement for our Keurig, very happy with purchase well made it arrived when promise and the price was great 👍 5⭐️
on December 16, 2014
Love love love it. Not only can you save money by buying "regular" style coffees and making your own cups, it helps save the environment by not using plastic in a single disposable manner, it also has available paper sized filters, it you simply must. Best of all, you can use QUALITY coffee beans to have your morning cup or make anytime, anyplace specialty teas and fruit blends for healing.

Superb invention. Wish it were included with ever Keurig machine sold as a mandatory accessory.

Makes a great stocking stuffer or simple gift for the coffee lover in your life. And be sure to use distilled water in your machine.
on January 19, 2018
It just got delivered and I just opened it, aaannndd the top part of it is broken. Both of them. Very very thin plastic on top. I didn’t expect that quality to be that low even for that price.
review image
on December 1, 2012
I needed extra to allow time for the grounds to dry out. That made it easy to empty. Wife uses one for tea too.
on December 17, 2017
Great quality makes for a perfect really quick cup of coffee along with the filter holder I already had!