Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keurig K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Chili Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact: Small and personal; great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere.
- Brew sizes: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6-10 oz. Use the 6 oz. cup size for a bolder brew.
- Water reservoir: Single cup water reservoir for ultimate portability – just add fresh water for each brew.
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean-up.
- Energy efficient: Automatic shut-off turns the brewer off after 90 seconds of inactivity, helping to save energy
- The Keurig K15 Coffee Maker brews all K-Cup pods. Choose from over 500 brands and varieties of K-Cup Pods. For the best quality be sure to look for the Keurig logo on each K-Cup Pod.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What are Keurig Classic Series brewers?
The Keurig Classic Series brewer makes single cup brewing fast, convenient, and simple. Brew your favorite beverages, in 6, 8, and 10 oz. sizes, using our original K-Cup pods.
Does this brewer have a reservoir?
The K-Mini K15 has a single use reservoir. Simply add fresh water for each brew.
Are K-Mug and K-Carafe pods compatible with Keurig Classic Series brewers?
No, K-Mug and K-Carafe pods are not compatible with Keurig Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig Plus Series or Keurig 2.0 brewers.
How often do I need to descale my system?
Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||JavaFly||Amazon.com||The Home Shopping Concierge||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.7 x 6.9 x 10.8 in||14 x 9.75 x 13.5 in||7 x 10 x 11 in||9 x 15 x 13.7 in||6.9 x 10.7 x 10.8 in||6 x 9.92 x 13.07 in|
|Item Weight||8.75 lbs||12 lbs||7.2 lbs||7.5 lbs||0.55 lb||3.22 lbs|
A small and compact single serve coffee maker that brews K-Cup pods in multiple sizes, the Keurig K15 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and because fresh water is added for each individual brew, the K15 coffee maker is portable and travel-friendly. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K15. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers are expertly engineered to deliver a consistently delicious beverage experience, giving you the same great taste, cup after cup. You can create and customize your perfect beverage, at the touch of a button, and prepare coffee, tea, cocoa and more just the way you like it. All Keurig brewers also dispense hot water, adding to their versatility. Refer page 22 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted something reliable, durable, not complicated, easy to use and clean, and I did not want to pay a fortune.
I was tired of the hassle of measuring coffee grounds, messing with paper filters, dumping the coffee grounds, and then cleaning the coffee carafe and wiping down the coffee maker, all for a single cup of coffee.
I love my French Press, but that still requires measuring out coffee grounds, heating up a specific amount of water, dumping the grounds, and cleaning out the glass carafe, and all for one cup of coffee.
I spent a year looking at different brands of single serving coffee makers that would be compatible with a k-cup or pod. I read a multitude of different reviews and opinions, started making a list of possibilities, and then eliminated some and added others.
Finally, I took a chance on the new Keurig K15 model, placed my order, and crossed my fingers.
The Keurig K15 is fast and efficient, easy to use, and makes a great cup of coffee. Due to the option of adding 6 – 10 oz. of water, it provides the ability to brew a strong or weaker flavor.
No cleanup is required, other than removing the used K-Cup. When I have a guest at the house, I now always offer them a cup of coffee, and it’s not necessarily due to correct etiquette, it’s mostly because the Keurig is fun to operate.
The last feature is the ability to use a taller cup, my ‘travel mug to-go’. The top chrome piece of the drip tray slides off with ease. I have inadvertently overfilled a smaller cup, and the excess coffee spills into the drip tray instead of on the counter. However, when I remove the chrome piece of the tray, it offers me an extra 1 ½” and I can fit my taller stainless steel travel mug in my Keurig K15 machine.
In addition, the extra room allows me to use our normal reusable ‘pour-over filter’, to make our regular coffee, or to brew some tea using the tea leaves. Therefore, the Keurig K15 does not limit my use and I can use a K-Cup, my pour-over filter, or brew my own tea.
Just one additional note: This machine does NOT come with a reusable k-cup filter. However, the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Single) – is compatible with this model.
UPDATE: I loved my first Keurig K15 so much, that I bought the exact same model again for my office and therefore, this is my second Keurig K15 coffee maker.
1) There is no reservoir.. Water must be added every time you wish to brew a cup. We thought it'd be smart for us to just keep one cup of water always "loaded' in the heating tank and another cup in the measuring reservoir... that was a mistake. We quickly found out that once you open to put a k-cup in, it dumps the water from the measuring reservoir into the heating tank. The heating tank was already full and water went all over the counter.
2) Because there is no tank, the machine heats the water on demand. This takes additional 2-3 mins to brew.
3) It's definitely shorter than I expected. It's actually too short to fit any of our regular 10 oz mugs without removing the drip tray. Kind of a bummer because it's definitely not tall enough, even with the drip tray removed, to fit any of our travel mugs. This isn't to say that your regular/travel mugs won't work, but ours didn't. We just leave the drip tray removed all the time. When we want to use our travel mugs, we have to use two cups to get the job done. I've included some photos so you can see what I'm referring to.
I have to take a 1 star away for the fact that, without removing the drip tray, it doesn't really fit anything other than standard 6-8 oz cups (like you might find a Denny's or IHOP). I would take a 2nd star away because, although it can brew a 10 oz cup, it doesn't fit ANY of our insulated travel mugs. Obviously that's not Keurig's fault but it still annoys me that I have to brew into one cup and pour it into my travel mug..