Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Shot Capability, Nickel
|With Deal:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (14%)|
|Model Name||K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker|
|Capacity||1419.53 Cubic Centimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Special edition: Complement your kitchen with the premium nickel colored finish, metal handle and drip tray
- 4 cup sizes: 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounce
- Simple button controls: Just insert any k cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.120v
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- Smart start: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process; No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size
- Energy efficient: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings
- Travel mug friendly: Accommodates travel mugs upto 7.2 inches tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. 16.7 inch h (with handle open)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is the new Keurig K-Café Special Edition single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
The K-Cafe coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker is one of the latest brewer innovations from Keurig. With the K-Café coffee maker you can brew your favorite coffee or make creamy lattes and frothy cappuccinos using any K-Cup pod.
What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
The K-Café coffee maker brews Keurig K-Cup pods. It does not brew K-Carafe pods, K-Mug pods, Vue pods, or Rivo pods.
Can I use the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter with the K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
Yes, the K-Café coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter.
Does the Keurig K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker have auto off?
Yes, the Keurig K-Café coffee maker will automatically turn off 2 hours after the last brew. You can disable the auto off feature if you wish to keep the coffee maker on all the time. See the Use & Care Guide for instructions on how to disable.
I ran the frother but the milk didn’t froth. Is my machine broken?
If the frother ran its cycle without any issue, then it could be an issue with the milk you are using. Due to the wide variety of milks sold in the United States, individual frothing results may vary.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Enjoy the rich, full-flavored coffee you love or delicious coffeehouse beverages from the new Keurig K-Café Special Edition single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker. Featuring metal details and a premium nickel colored finish, the K-Café Special Edition brewer is a stunning addition to your kitchen. Whether brewing coffee, or making lattes, and cappuccinos, the K-Café Special Edition brewer works with any K-Cup pod so the options are endless. Use the coffee SHOT to brew a concentrated shot of coffee and froth your choice of fresh milk to create a creamy latte or frothy cappuccino. Enjoy your latte or cappuccino hot or use the COLD setting to froth cold milk for a wonderfully refreshing iced latte or cappuccino. Brew 6, 8, 10, or 12oz of your favorite coffee, tea, or cocoa – select Strong Brew when you want a bolder cup of coffee. The dishwasher safe frother makes clean up a breeze – enjoying delicious specialty beverages at home has never been so easy. Just brew, froth, enjoy.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It turns on tries to pump then power turns off. I tried to unplug to reset. Still shuts down. I make 3 cups a day. This machine should last more than 7 months.
For the time that it worked it created perfectly frothed milk for both hot and cold drinks and we brewed coffee with no issue. I am really hoping I just received a "lemon" this first time and it isn't an issue with all of the units.
• Out of the box, it sets up incredibly easy.
• Install the filter to the water vessel, add water and you're good to go.
• You can use any K-Cup in this machine.
• Selecting "Coffee", you are offered four brewing volumes to choose from. 6, 8, 10 and 12 ounces.
• You can also select Latte/Cappuccino, which results in a strong shot from your pod of choice.
• The heated frother is impressive. I can't believe what it does to 2% Lactaid!
• Brewing times are very efficient and clean-up is very simple.
• The water reservoir is easy to handle, refill and reinstall.
• It's not overly noisy.
• It has a larger footprint than our classic brewer but having the heated frother is worth it.
• The design is smartly efficient and very good looking.
I've added a picture showing the results of frothing a single latte serving of 2% Lactaid. I think you can see the line between the froth and the liquid about half way. It's amazing. Really, the frother is the point in this model and it makes all kinds of things possible.
We purchased this variety pack and recommend it highly as the perfect way to sample a wide variety of the cups that are popular here on Amazon. K-Cup Coffee Lover's Variety Sampler, Keurig Single-Serve Coffee, 40 Count