We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Opaque emerald "rose cut" stone set in crown lace bezel center
- "Rose cut" is one of the oldest cuts used for cutting diamonds
- Hand textured petals form the delicate blossom
- Made in India
Bring back antique traditions with modern flair when wearing this sweet ring by Kevia. From the Pacifica collection, the Rose Cut Oval Emerald Flower Ring boasts one of the oldest styles in diamond cutting. Set in a gorgeous, 22k gold plated crown lace bezel, this set inspires a natural look with evening glamour. Hand textured detail mimics the organic style of flower petal. Wear this delicate ring with a bold choker-style necklace with floral accents.
Kevia Jeffrey-West's exposure to the world of fashion began at the ripe age of five, a period often spent admiring her mother's clothing sketches and playing with fabric swatches. Over time, she developed an eye for color, contrast, texture and detail: skills she now uses to design her line of jewelry and handbags.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0054CC1UQ
- Item model number: PAR110-EMER-6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Kevia|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Minimum total gem weight||5.25 carats|
|Total metal weight||4.52 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not treated|