12 all-new educational mini-games for 4th Graders! Help them learn important topics like fractions, spelling, graphs, division, geometry, grammar and more all while they are playing fun and engaging mini-games. They won’t even realize they’re learning important 4th grade concepts as they fly spaceships, race cars, and throw darts.
All 12 games are designed using real fourth grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These lessons are perfect for children about to enter fourth grade, or for current fourth graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
* Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
* Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
* Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
* Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
* Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
* Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete words
* Spelling - Spell hundreds of different words
* Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
* Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
* Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
* Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
Thanks for the continued support, we read and appreciate every review. If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!