Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2017
Very good quality t-shirt. I ordered 5 more and the Key carpenter pants which are nice also. I saved a lot of money switching to Key clothing compared to the other company that starts with a "C".
on April 1, 2017
My husband LOVES this shirt. It's a heavier cotton, well stitched with a nice pocket. This size runs a little large on him but he LIKES his shirts like that. The RED is a nice red. Not a Santa Clause red.
on June 25, 2017
These are a nice heavy weight tee shirt (as my husband wants) but he usually wears an xl and we had to send them back. We are trying a large and hope they will work
0Comment|Report abuse
I ordered one large Heather Grey to start with and liked it so much that I ordered five more of various colors. They are all well made and comfortable, but there is some size variation from shirt to shirt which I notice in the fit of the collar. At $9/each (I got mine slightly cheaper during a Father's Day promotion), though, I think that they are a great value. They have relatively thick material, and I like how they fit.

I normally wear a size medium, but I tend to like my tees a bit larger, and one of the reviews stated that they shrink a bit. Having been bitten in the past by shrinking shirts, I went with a size large and am happy. I haven't noticed any shrinking, but I've only washed them all once so far.

The Khaki shirt had a large amount of staining on the inside surface (which isn't present on any of the others), but it isn't visible on the outside. I mention it because it might be an indication of quality consistency, but I'm happy with the one that I got.

As a note on the material - I originally ordered one because they are listed as 100% cotton. However, the Heather Grey shirts are 90% cotton, 10% polyester. At first, I was upset when I got my first one, but it was so well made that I quickly got over it. The Khaki and Navy shirts that I ordered are 100% cotton as described. If you want 100% cotton, though, avoid the grey.
3 helpful votes
on October 9, 2012
These tees are good quality, they're not the heaviest ones out there but nothing like the thin cheap junk you find in stores and for the money they're very good tees. At first I tried the XL size because that's the size Russell Athletic tee that fits me..... It was a little too big for me even after washing. That's OK though because I can where the XL for just kicking around the house. I then ordered a large, perfect fit and very comfortable.... I'm wearing it as I type this. Now that I know the right size I'm ordering 4 more in different colors. I recommend these pocket tees they should last a good long time. BTW the forest green looks much better in person than the on-line picture.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on February 2, 2014
Great color, great shirt. Sometimes Key Industries screws up and the chinese who probably make their products mislabel the short sleeve heavy duty shirts and you will receive a much thinner, cheaper version (and I imagine the same may happen with the long sleeve) and if this happens, inform Amazon that you were shipped the wrong product. The heavy duty are excellent shirts... they start out feeling a bit big but they will shrink. I am not a large person, but the large shirt fits perfectly after a few washes. Sometimes they also screw up and print the label on both inside and outside of the shirt in the top back, but this makes no difference to me; though it is poor quality control and after several washes the printed label may start wearing out as cheap iron on transfers do, which is more of a problem than the logo being there in and of itself. Great shirts.
on July 26, 2017
I like the quality of the shirt, they are just a little to long, but I have been getting that with just about any brand I buy.
on January 16, 2017
Shirt was very nice, good thick material. It does run big and the sleeves are long. Nice color.
on December 11, 2012
Ok I'll have to admit I'm a sucker for a good value especially when it comes to clothes so I took a chance and tried these out. I ordered 2 of them in mens XL. First of all both were the exact same sized and exactly the XL size they should be not big not small just right dead on. Second although they say heavyweight on them they are more of a middle weight. Heavy enough to wear in winter but light enough to wear in summer. Very comfortable cotton. I wear Carhartt and by comparison the Carhartt run a little big. Also the Carhartt is a true heavy cotton t-shirt. Overall these are good all around shirts correct sizing and just the right weight for every season. As for the quality they are on par with where they should be. Good value for the money. Hopefully they come out with more colors and I will definitely get more.
on August 27, 2012
I thought I'd try these tee shirts out since my regular source of tee shirts in L.L. Bean, but their tee's have gone over $20...just too much. I think you'll find these tee shirts of comparable quality to Bean's. There seem to be one review that the shirts are too big, one that they are too small after washing....so in true Three Bears fashion, my experience (and I've bought 10 of these shirts) is that they are true to size. They are of ample weight cloth, not thin like Hanes or BVD...and the length, for you tall guys, well, I have the torso of a 6" 7' man and the length was fine, even though I bought the regular size-not the tall, since I plan to wear them outside my jeans. The red shirts are a deeper red than pictured-and therefore, much nicer. The blue is almost black. I think they are a really good value-or I wouldn't have bought 10 of them, of course. Btw, Amazon seems to sell out of the shirts, so if you want a particular color, now is the time to buy.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.