Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 1, 2018
These are not Carhartts, much roomier, sit at true waist, and I think more accurate sizing. These are what I imagine my Grandpa wearing while cutting ice on Lake Michigan, or working in the apple orchards during the1920s. I'm a forester and need quality pants for field work. These fit the bill perfectly. Carhartt pants are too slim and restrict my movement when climbing over downed logs and fences, these won't.

I'm 6'2", 36" waist with an inseam of 32" when measured properly. I ordered two pair in those measurements and the fit was spot on.

If you care, these are made in Mexico. I don't care as much because the quality and price fit the bill for me, and they'll be thrashed after a couple years any now.
on February 27, 2016
I have been wearing key logger jeans for many years and all I can say is that they are the real thing. For logging work or just general farm wear they excell. The suspender buttons are positioned correctly for those of us who still wear them. They are full cut so you can move in them and get the job done without pulling up your pants!
on August 13, 2015
The jeans were a bit stiffer than I thought they would be and I did not realize the jeans were basically a carpenter style. Having said that, I was very happy with the quality of the product. Another plus is that the length of the pant legs is about 35", even though it says 34" in the add. I love the fact that the pants will drape ove my instep versus sitting atop them. The additional length will compensate for any shrinkage as well. Well done Key!!!
on January 16, 2017
Could be great jeans, just not for me. They were designated "relaxed fit". Fit ok in waste, but legs were so baggy. I looked for same jeans in regular fit, but could not find. If you need real baggy legs, go for it.
on March 15, 2017
These are great logger jeans for the price! My husband actually works in the woods and even wears suspenders and he's worn this brand for years. I highly recommend these. If you need something more durable these come in a double front, too. Those can be too heavy for warm months, though.
on August 1, 2017
Nice heavy-duty pants that handles all the climbing over fence and metal gates throughout the day... would of given 5 stars if they came in 28 length.
Very comfortable and they don't burn your legs in the direct sunlight. These are just right for me.
on June 19, 2017
My husband has worn these logger jeans for years, and I was told Key didn't make them anymore, only the double front logger jeans, at my local ranch and farm supply store!!! Thank you Amazon for proving them wrong, and for a better price!! They are well made and he gets a lot of use out of them working in the woods!
on May 2, 2018
These are real basic dungarees. Not much to say beyond that. Do an excellent job of hiding nakedness. If that's what you're looking for in clothes, these meet and exceed all expectations. When I wear them, I am clothed from the waist down.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2017
These were too small even thought the number was right for Cartharts. Sent these back, great jeans but too small.
on December 18, 2017
I have purchased three pairs of these pants. First pair was perfect. Second pair was too long. Not much. about an inch, but longer than stated on label. Third pair was a little,small , not too small, but a little smaller in the waist than previous pairs. So, the sizes,if you order the same size every time, seem to be all over the place.
They all fit good enough and I am happy with them.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.