Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 13, 2015
The jeans were a bit stiffer than I thought they would be and I did not realize the jeans were basically a carpenter style. Having said that, I was very happy with the quality of the product. Another plus is that the length of the pant legs is about 35", even though it says 34" in the add. I love the fact that the pants will drape ove my instep versus sitting atop them. The additional length will compensate for any shrinkage as well. Well done Key!!!
on February 27, 2016
I have been wearing key logger jeans for many years and all I can say is that they are the real thing. For logging work or just general farm wear they excell. The suspender buttons are positioned correctly for those of us who still wear them. They are full cut so you can move in them and get the job done without pulling up your pants!
on March 15, 2017
These are great logger jeans for the price! My husband actually works in the woods and even wears suspenders and he's worn this brand for years. I highly recommend these. If you need something more durable these come in a double front, too. Those can be too heavy for warm months, though.
on January 16, 2017
Could be great jeans, just not for me. They were designated "relaxed fit". Fit ok in waste, but legs were so baggy. I looked for same jeans in regular fit, but could not find. If you need real baggy legs, go for it.
on August 1, 2017
Nice heavy-duty pants that handles all the climbing over fence and metal gates throughout the day... would of given 5 stars if they came in 28 length.
Very comfortable and they don't burn your legs in the direct sunlight. These are just right for me.
on June 19, 2017
My husband has worn these logger jeans for years, and I was told Key didn't make them anymore, only the double front logger jeans, at my local ranch and farm supply store!!! Thank you Amazon for proving them wrong, and for a better price!! They are well made and he gets a lot of use out of them working in the woods!
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2017
These were too small even thought the number was right for Cartharts. Sent these back, great jeans but too small.
on March 10, 2017
Excellent quality - buttons for braces (suspenders) we excellent.
on August 8, 2017
I always buy my husbands work pants on here. They hold up extremely well!!
on October 24, 2017
Good quality, but a little stiff. Hope they soften up after use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.