Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 27, 2016
I have been wearing key logger jeans for many years and all I can say is that they are the real thing. For logging work or just general farm wear they excell. The suspender buttons are positioned correctly for those of us who still wear them. They are full cut so you can move in them and get the job done without pulling up your pants!
on October 24, 2016
Everything was just as expected! I received numerous complementary statements all day long.
The price was unbelievable, and the quality of the fabric is 2nd to none!
I'd definitely buy more, and I'll recommend them to anyone in the market for jeans. These durable jeans are stylish, and can be worn for work, or play.
on August 13, 2015
The jeans were a bit stiffer than I thought they would be and I did not realize the jeans were basically a carpenter style. Having said that, I was very happy with the quality of the product. Another plus is that the length of the pant legs is about 35", even though it says 34" in the add. I love the fact that the pants will drape ove my instep versus sitting atop them. The additional length will compensate for any shrinkage as well. Well done Key!!!
on September 3, 2015
Bought these for my tree climbing husband. Having purchased a pair locally for 30 dollars we decided to see if the almighty amazon had them for cheaper. They did. They fit exactly like the store bought ones and at less then half the cost. Length seemed about 1/2 longer then the 30L we ordered. So on not so tall guys that half inch matters. Other then that there is no issue, will purchase again when these wear out.

On a side note:
Key jeans and work wear are fairly inexpensive and with the roughness on his work clothing, he gets 2 to 3 years out of a pair of jeans. I recommend key work wear whenever I can.
on March 26, 2012
I wear these pant's everyday at work and have for years now,in some of the most rugged locations in the north west, and they hold up. I wear these pant's climbing and rigging tree's, pulling riggin, running yarder,setting chokers and going to dinner with my wife and kids. The cut of these pants is perfect for being active but you will need suspenders.
on December 3, 2013
My husband loves these pants. They fit well, are durable, have suspender buttons and are the best value for the price.
on November 3, 2016
Awesome quality, surpassed expectations at this price point. I was skeptical of how they would fit, ordered a 34x34 and I am 6' 195lbs, waist fit great for wear w y-backs and no belt - length seemed closer to a 35 however they work perfect for me since I usually run a 1" cuff on my jeans and with work boots. Quality and comfort exceed expectations, will definitely be ordering more.
on November 28, 2012
These dungarees are lighter weight than the mainstream brands. I suspect they won't wear quite as well, but for half the price, they're OK. Fit is true, and I liked the built in suspender buttons. These pants remind me of jeans we had as kids--dark and stiff. After 3 washes, they have softened up some, and it looks like they will be a most comfortable pair of jeans. There's no style to these--strictly functional unless you're going for the punk agricultural look.
on January 3, 2015
Fabulous quality cotton I wanted jeans that could take what we call in England, braces. They may be the same as suspenders in USA, They remind me of the Levis in weight of my teenage years.
on November 29, 2015
Wonderful pants.My husband has been looking for these for a long time and finally found them at a great price and free shipping. Can't beat that. Always going to buy them here. Thank you for carrying them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.