Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on August 13, 2015
The jeans were a bit stiffer than I thought they would be and I did not realize the jeans were basically a carpenter style. Having said that, I was very happy with the quality of the product. Another plus is that the length of the pant legs is about 35", even though it says 34" in the add. I love the fact that the pants will drape ove my instep versus sitting atop them. The additional length will compensate for any shrinkage as well. Well done Key!!!
on February 27, 2016
I have been wearing key logger jeans for many years and all I can say is that they are the real thing. For logging work or just general farm wear they excell. The suspender buttons are positioned correctly for those of us who still wear them. They are full cut so you can move in them and get the job done without pulling up your pants!
on March 15, 2017
These are great logger jeans for the price! My husband actually works in the woods and even wears suspenders and he's worn this brand for years. I highly recommend these. If you need something more durable these come in a double front, too. Those can be too heavy for warm months, though.
on March 10, 2017
Excellent quality - buttons for braces (suspenders) we excellent.
on March 1, 2017
Great fit priced right and nice light weight sturdy materials all I could ask for in a pair of dungarees
on January 16, 2017
Could be great jeans, just not for me. They were designated "relaxed fit". Fit ok in waste, but legs were so baggy. I looked for same jeans in regular fit, but could not find. If you need real baggy legs, go for it.
on October 24, 2016
Everything was just as expected! I received numerous complementary statements all day long.
The price was unbelievable, and the quality of the fabric is 2nd to none!
I'd definitely buy more, and I'll recommend them to anyone in the market for jeans. These durable jeans are stylish, and can be worn for work, or play.
on September 3, 2015
Bought these for my tree climbing husband. Having purchased a pair locally for 30 dollars we decided to see if the almighty amazon had them for cheaper. They did. They fit exactly like the store bought ones and at less then half the cost. Length seemed about 1/2 longer then the 30L we ordered. So on not so tall guys that half inch matters. Other then that there is no issue, will purchase again when these wear out.

On a side note:
Key jeans and work wear are fairly inexpensive and with the roughness on his work clothing, he gets 2 to 3 years out of a pair of jeans. I recommend key work wear whenever I can.
on March 26, 2012
I wear these pant's everyday at work and have for years now,in some of the most rugged locations in the north west, and they hold up. I wear these pant's climbing and rigging tree's, pulling riggin, running yarder,setting chokers and going to dinner with my wife and kids. The cut of these pants is perfect for being active but you will need suspenders.
on December 3, 2013
My husband loves these pants. They fit well, are durable, have suspender buttons and are the best value for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.