- Series: Falmer Press Library on Aesthetic Education
- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1850007934
- ISBN-13: 978-1850007937
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,138,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Key Concepts: A Guide To Aesthetics, Criticism And The Arts In Education (Falmer Press Library on Aesthetic Education) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?