Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 7, 2017
Previously I ordered my Husband and Son's several of Key Apparel long sleeve shirts for Fall and Winter, my Husband normally wears Carhartt but he ended up liking these shirts so I ordered the short sleeve version.I will say they do run big, normally he wears a large but with this brand I knew to order a medium which by the way is still on the big side.These are great work shirts that are thick and so far the others have held up great.These are tag less shirts and the material is on the heavy side but very soft and durable.They launder well and I really never noticed any shrinking. Im definitely going to order more in other colors for him.I honestly think these hold up just as well as Carhartt at the fraction of the price.
I ordered one large Heather Grey to start with and liked it so much that I ordered five more of various colors. They are all well made and comfortable, but there is some size variation from shirt to shirt which I notice in the fit of the collar. At $9/each (I got mine slightly cheaper during a Father's Day promotion), though, I think that they are a great value. They have relatively thick material, and I like how they fit.

I normally wear a size medium, but I tend to like my tees a bit larger, and one of the reviews stated that they shrink a bit. Having been bitten in the past by shrinking shirts, I went with a size large and am happy. I haven't noticed any shrinking, but I've only washed them all once so far.

The Khaki shirt had a large amount of staining on the inside surface (which isn't present on any of the others), but it isn't visible on the outside. I mention it because it might be an indication of quality consistency, but I'm happy with the one that I got.

As a note on the material - I originally ordered one because they are listed as 100% cotton. However, the Heather Grey shirts are 90% cotton, 10% polyester. At first, I was upset when I got my first one, but it was so well made that I quickly got over it. The Khaki and Navy shirts that I ordered are 100% cotton as described. If you want 100% cotton, though, avoid the grey.
on February 2, 2014
Great color, great shirt. Sometimes Key Industries screws up and the chinese who probably make their products mislabel the short sleeve heavy duty shirts and you will receive a much thinner, cheaper version (and I imagine the same may happen with the long sleeve) and if this happens, inform Amazon that you were shipped the wrong product. The heavy duty are excellent shirts... they start out feeling a bit big but they will shrink. I am not a large person, but the large shirt fits perfectly after a few washes. Sometimes they also screw up and print the label on both inside and outside of the shirt in the top back, but this makes no difference to me; though it is poor quality control and after several washes the printed label may start wearing out as cheap iron on transfers do, which is more of a problem than the logo being there in and of itself. Great shirts.
on August 27, 2012
I thought I'd try these tee shirts out since my regular source of tee shirts in L.L. Bean, but their tee's have gone over $20...just too much. I think you'll find these tee shirts of comparable quality to Bean's. There seem to be one review that the shirts are too big, one that they are too small after washing....so in true Three Bears fashion, my experience (and I've bought 10 of these shirts) is that they are true to size. They are of ample weight cloth, not thin like Hanes or BVD...and the length, for you tall guys, well, I have the torso of a 6" 7' man and the length was fine, even though I bought the regular size-not the tall, since I plan to wear them outside my jeans. The red shirts are a deeper red than pictured-and therefore, much nicer. The blue is almost black. I think they are a really good value-or I wouldn't have bought 10 of them, of course. Btw, Amazon seems to sell out of the shirts, so if you want a particular color, now is the time to buy.
on February 16, 2018
Am really happy with these shirts. Hopefully they will hold up like good Tshirts did several years ago. This kind of shirt is really hard to find. The " men's T shirts sold at places like Penneys ( which we bought from for 30 plus year) and Sears are made of really cheap crappy material that is not all cotton and makes a person sweat worse than ever and than sticks to you. Miserable. Working men sweat and these Tshirts are great
on December 2, 2017
Fit is about one size too big. A medium fits me like almost every other large, which is to say perfect. Not as heavyweight as most other brands, but not bad and soft out-of-the-box as a benefit. Also what I call a U.S. fit shirt as opposed to the tighter torso and arm holes and ultra short sleeves most Euro-cut shirts are coming in these days. These are much more comfortable.
on May 6, 2017
Was too small and way too short for what I was expecting. Also not great quality and for this price it needs to be much better than it is.
on October 9, 2012
These tees are good quality, they're not the heaviest ones out there but nothing like the thin cheap junk you find in stores and for the money they're very good tees. At first I tried the XL size because that's the size Russell Athletic tee that fits me..... It was a little too big for me even after washing. That's OK though because I can where the XL for just kicking around the house. I then ordered a large, perfect fit and very comfortable.... I'm wearing it as I type this. Now that I know the right size I'm ordering 4 more in different colors. I recommend these pocket tees they should last a good long time. BTW the forest green looks much better in person than the on-line picture.
on June 25, 2013
This is a well made (by todays' standards) cotton T-shirt. I am one of those who needs a "between" size. A large is usually too big, a medium a little too snug. I bought one of these in a medium and it fits me great. The stitching is good, the color rich and the fabric heavier (though not too heavy) than most shirts you will find today.

I do wish they would lose the ironed on "outside" label on the rear neck line. But overall, you can't beat the price and I will buy another color now that I have tested the navy blue one.
on May 29, 2015
This is fairly high quality tee shirt. The fabric is heavier than most, but at the same time it has an soft feel, and the details are done right (they've even gotten rid of that tacky, oversize label that was just below the back of the neck on the OUTSIDE). But the fit is too big, both in the shoulders and the torso length....You might want to consider going one size smaller.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.