Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 7, 2017
Previously I ordered my Husband and Son's several of Key Apparel long sleeve shirts for Fall and Winter, my Husband normally wears Carhartt but he ended up liking these shirts so I ordered the short sleeve version.I will say they do run big, normally he wears a large but with this brand I knew to order a medium which by the way is still on the big side.These are great work shirts that are thick and so far the others have held up great.These are tag less shirts and the material is on the heavy side but very soft and durable.They launder well and I really never noticed any shrinking. Im definitely going to order more in other colors for him.I honestly think these hold up just as well as Carhartt at the fraction of the price.
on June 10, 2017
Seems like nice cotton material. Definitely not heavy, but good for average weight fabric. The sizes are deceiving though. From the description, I assumed that they were all standard sizes, since I ordered an XL. When I got the shirts they were marked XLR for "relaxed" fit. This makes an already big shirt even bigger (fatter) which I wasn't looking for. I would have much rather had a standard XL which would have been plenty big.
on March 14, 2017
Very good quality t-shirt. I ordered 5 more and the Key carpenter pants which are nice also. I saved a lot of money switching to Key clothing compared to the other company that starts with a "C".
on April 1, 2017
My husband LOVES this shirt. It's a heavier cotton, well stitched with a nice pocket. This size runs a little large on him but he LIKES his shirts like that. The RED is a nice red. Not a Santa Clause red.
on June 25, 2017
These are a nice heavy weight tee shirt (as my husband wants) but he usually wears an xl and we had to send them back. We are trying a large and hope they will work
I ordered one large Heather Grey to start with and liked it so much that I ordered five more of various colors. They are all well made and comfortable, but there is some size variation from shirt to shirt which I notice in the fit of the collar. At $9/each (I got mine slightly cheaper during a Father's Day promotion), though, I think that they are a great value. They have relatively thick material, and I like how they fit.

I normally wear a size medium, but I tend to like my tees a bit larger, and one of the reviews stated that they shrink a bit. Having been bitten in the past by shrinking shirts, I went with a size large and am happy. I haven't noticed any shrinking, but I've only washed them all once so far.

The Khaki shirt had a large amount of staining on the inside surface (which isn't present on any of the others), but it isn't visible on the outside. I mention it because it might be an indication of quality consistency, but I'm happy with the one that I got.

As a note on the material - I originally ordered one because they are listed as 100% cotton. However, the Heather Grey shirts are 90% cotton, 10% polyester. At first, I was upset when I got my first one, but it was so well made that I quickly got over it. The Khaki and Navy shirts that I ordered are 100% cotton as described. If you want 100% cotton, though, avoid the grey.
on October 9, 2012
These tees are good quality, they're not the heaviest ones out there but nothing like the thin cheap junk you find in stores and for the money they're very good tees. At first I tried the XL size because that's the size Russell Athletic tee that fits me..... It was a little too big for me even after washing. That's OK though because I can where the XL for just kicking around the house. I then ordered a large, perfect fit and very comfortable.... I'm wearing it as I type this. Now that I know the right size I'm ordering 4 more in different colors. I recommend these pocket tees they should last a good long time. BTW the forest green looks much better in person than the on-line picture.
on February 2, 2014
Great color, great shirt. Sometimes Key Industries screws up and the chinese who probably make their products mislabel the short sleeve heavy duty shirts and you will receive a much thinner, cheaper version (and I imagine the same may happen with the long sleeve) and if this happens, inform Amazon that you were shipped the wrong product. The heavy duty are excellent shirts... they start out feeling a bit big but they will shrink. I am not a large person, but the large shirt fits perfectly after a few washes. Sometimes they also screw up and print the label on both inside and outside of the shirt in the top back, but this makes no difference to me; though it is poor quality control and after several washes the printed label may start wearing out as cheap iron on transfers do, which is more of a problem than the logo being there in and of itself. Great shirts.
on January 16, 2017
Shirt was very nice, good thick material. It does run big and the sleeves are long. Nice color.
on December 11, 2012
Ok I'll have to admit I'm a sucker for a good value especially when it comes to clothes so I took a chance and tried these out. I ordered 2 of them in mens XL. First of all both were the exact same sized and exactly the XL size they should be not big not small just right dead on. Second although they say heavyweight on them they are more of a middle weight. Heavy enough to wear in winter but light enough to wear in summer. Very comfortable cotton. I wear Carhartt and by comparison the Carhartt run a little big. Also the Carhartt is a true heavy cotton t-shirt. Overall these are good all around shirts correct sizing and just the right weight for every season. As for the quality they are on par with where they should be. Good value for the money. Hopefully they come out with more colors and I will definitely get more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.