|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 1 x 5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||866984000067|
KeySmart - Compact Key Holder (Blue)
|Price:||$19.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REACH FOR YOUR KEYCHAIN: Did you pull out a bulky mess of keys? The KeySmart will organize that mess and free up your pockets. Includes loop piece which allows you to attach your car keys or key fobs.
- SHHH! STOP KEY JINGLE: Can your friends hear your keys rattling from a mile away? Go into stealth mode and eliminate your keys from jingling while you're out and about.
- STOP POKING YOURSELF AND PUTTING HOLES IN YOUR PANTS: Do you ever get poked by your keys when you sit down? Getting poked not only hurts, but can damage your pants or your bag. That will no longer be an issue with your neatly organized KeySmart!
- EASY ASSEMBLY, NO CUSTOM KEYS NEEDED: KeySmart holds up to 100 of your existing keys with purchase of expansion pack. No need to head out and get special keys cut. Need more space? KeySmart expands to fit as many as you need, with our custom EXPANSION POSTS.
- Made In USA & 90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: If your KeySmart breaks under normal wear and tear in the first 90 days we will replace your KeySmart.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Do you have a bulky key chain? Do your keys jingle while your walking around? Do you ever sit down and accidently poke yourself in the leg with your keys?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, the KeySmart is meant for you!
The KeySmart organizes up to 100 of your existing keys, and it holds cool accessories. Its s shaped design allows your keys to fan in a compact and elegant way. You will fall in love with the design. Sometimes I place my KeySmart on my desk and just stare at it for a while...it really is that beautiful!
It's easy to assemble as well. Just unscrew the sides, place your keys on the screw, and then rescrew. It will only take you a few minutes.
My favorite accessory is the USB drive, but the bottle opener and Nano Wrench are really popular as well. Search KeySmart Accessories for a full list of tools that you can put on your KeySmart.
The KeySmart was born in 2013 after a $350,000 KickStarter campaign. We have shipped it to happy customers in over 150 countries since. Don't miss out, join the growing list of KeySmart VIPs.
Top Customer Reviews
The blue key holder arrived with only 6 washers and the red one had 8 washers. Installation was a little tricky as neither the keys nor the washers wanted to say in place long enough for me to put the screw back in. While it didn't take a lot of time, it did take a lot of patience.
My work keys (the blue set) didn't fit into the holder neatly (as you can see in the pictures) - it is still better than the standard key ring, and there is no jingling factor now, but the keys do stick out. I think I may need to get more washers to solve the folding situation - there is just not enough spacing between them. The house keys - just two - fit in perfectly as you can see in the pictures (red holder).
So, overall, I am not unhappy, but I wish my work keys fit better.
My second whack at a better organized keychain is the Nite Ize KIC-11-R3 Infini-Key, and I LOVE that product. Your keys stay safe and secure, but it's easy to take them off or add new ones when you want to. And you don't have to struggle or break your fingernails like with a standard split-ring keychain!
The packaging was also extremely wasteful. It came in a shoebox-sized package despite the keysmart being inside a _tiny_ plastic bag smaller than a deck of cards.
Great idea, good execution, extremely poor representation of its capacity in the marketing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product is good the labeling is not. I got the 2-10 key and it barely holds 5 so beware of it. They refunded me and told me to keep it for the error but i felt that this is a... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by SPBAR
The key holder arrived on time and was exactly as described. I had been considering buying a product like this for some time now and finally did it and have no regrets (so far). Read morePublished 2 days ago by TheSimpleHooman
Easy to access, keeps keys in place, looks nice, durable material , just as shown .Published 3 days ago by JHANNINY
Purchased as a gift for my boyfriend who kept talking about replacing his key chain. He was a little skeptical when I gave it to him, but now he wont shut up about it. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Michelle K.
Great in theory but it sometimes is hard to turn the key in the lock.Published 15 days ago by Kristen
I like it a lot! I think people's expectations are a little too high about the keys fitting perfectly.Published 17 days ago by Angela