|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 4.9 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14.37 x 4.92 x 1.27 inches|
Gaming Keyboard, BESTEK Chroma Backlit Clicky Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switch, 87 Anti-ghosting Keys
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK backlit gaming keyboard: 87 keys in total, 26 keys non-conflict, removable keycaps, strengthened space key. Ideals for gamers, typist,programmer, writer etc.
- Blue Switches: Provide you “clicky” tactile feedback to improve typing speed and accuracy. Give you an edge over competitors with accurate response. 50 million times keystroke test, 60±15g key force and 4.0±0.2mm stroke travel.
- FN Shortcuts: Easily access to media controls, such as play, pause, next and previous track, calculator, email, web browser etc without exiting game.
- Easy to Operate: USB plug and play, no driver needed. 12 Backlit Modes allows you to adjust it whatever you are playing game or working.
- Ergonomical Design: Cascading keycap design fits your palm easily to prevent fatigue. Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BESTEK Backlit 87-key Anti-ghosting Mechanical Gaming Keyboard• Anti-ghosting technology ensures all keys do not conflict with each other, multiple keys works great at same time.
• 12 backlit modes can be easily switched by pressing Fn+ F12 simultaneously, the intelligent game chip memorize and recover to the backlit mode of last time when use
Blue Switches• Clicky sound, fast response, let you become the hard-core in the game!
Durable• Keys can bear 50 million times keystrokes. Made of metal material, with matte-finish texture, it is sturdy and robust enough to protect it from scratch , bump and corrosion.
Complimentary Key Cap Puller Tool• We offer you a key cap puller for free. With this gadget, you can pull your key caps easily when you want to clean your keyboard or frequently change your key caps.
Non-slip Design• There are two rubberized holders underneath to prevent the keyboard from slip.
Multi-combination shortcuts• FN+ F12 key: Backlit modes selection • FN+ Up/Down key: increase/ decrease LED lighting brightness • FN+ F1~F12 key: to unlock different functions for each buttons • FN+W key: W,A,S,D keys will be exchanged with Direction Arrow Keys, press it again to original functions • FN+ Win key: Lock/Unlock the Windows key and App key
Product Features• Interface: Gold-plated USB connector
• Mechanical Switch Type: Blue Switch (with clicky sound)
• Keystroke test: 50 million times
• Key force: 60+/-20grams
• Stroke travel: 4.0+/-0.2mm
• Multimedia keys: 11(with the Fn key to use)
• Anti-ghosting keys: 26 keys
• Rated voltage: DC 5V
• Size: 365.1mm*125.2mm*32.5mm
• Weight: 870g
What You Get• 1 x BESTEK Backlit Wired Mechanical Keyboard
• 1 x Keycap Puller
• 1 x Instruction Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Blue switch clicky is very mild
* Works with no special software
* Configurable from function key
* Some windows hot keys via function
* Responsive in gaming
* No volume adjust hotkeys (but there is fast-forward/rewind)
* Does not save LED state
* LED colors are fixed per row (not multi-color at any given key).
* Slight friction feel in the keys
* Tactile click is very very mild. Mostly audible.
The biggest issue is that the LEDs turn back on after reboot or unplug/replug, and it's several function key hits to get them dark again.
Also, it would be nice if the LEDs were configurable colors. They're not multicolor LEDs, rather, the bottom row is purple, next is orange, then green, red, blue, and pale blue-white.
Also, the font on the keys is a little distracting, though ideally, you only look once to locate your fingers. (The F and J location nubs are not big enough to feel without being very careful to not press the buttons.)
However, for the price, it's great. It's a good learning experience for me too (blue is too soft a spring and tactile feel for me, but my Type M keyboard is just too big for my desk.)
Note that this is exactly the same as the EagleTec and a couple of other brands of the same keyboard, but the price is better here with BesTek. Also, BesTek seems to continually improve their products (I have some power taps from them), and tends to be somewhat responsive to support. YMMV, but if you are okay with the rainbow LEDs defaulting to "on", then this is a great keyboard.
The font is strange, though. It's a hit or miss but I don't find it too much of an issue. Some letters look completely normal but other keys like the B, A, Caps Lock and 8 look like they were extracted from alien text. Usable nonetheless. If this is your first mechanical keyboard or your first blue switch keyboard, I recommend. If not, it's still not a bad cheap alternative to the more expensive k70, Strafe, g710+ or the Blackwidow.
Edit: I found a third flaw. I realized that you can't tell whether caps lock and other such keys have been activated or not. Caps lock has no indicator of being off or on.I would give the keyboard 4.5 stars as this isn't that bad since you can quickly find out if caps lock is on or not, but seeing as this was only $26 for me, I'll keep the keyboard at 5 stars If I find anything else new, I'll make sure to edit my review and report back.
Edit2: There is a light next to the Bestek logo that will illuminate when caps lock is on. I personally do not believe this is intuitive as the caps lock is on the far left side of the keyboard and this light is on the far right. But at least it's there. I guess. Even if I won't be using it.
The switches aren't Cherry switches, but the ones here do feel comparable to Cherry Blacks. This keyboard does come with blue switches as an option, so if that's more your boat, you can get that one instead.
USB cable is fabric reinforced, and appears to be shielded as well, which is a nice touch. Also comes with a velco tie wrap to keep the cable tucked clean.
Very solid keyboard, especially for the 25 dollars I spent on it.
Feels nice and weighty. Overall just no complaints really. The black keys feel exactly like I thought they would. No tactile bump. More resistance than red switches. Backlight and other functions work as described.
The switches in the keyboard are labeled "Content".
For the cons, I can say that the font is horrible and I prefer a more simplistic one. And the capital letter lighting is so small that in a certain angle you can't notice it.
Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this keyboard to my friends.
Most recent customer reviews
Keyboard itself was super inexpensive, and the knockoff Blue mechanical switches appear...Read more