4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Gaming Keyboard, BlueFinger Mechanical Computer Keyboard USB Wired LED 3 Color Red/Blue/Purple Backlit Gamer lighted Keyboard with Customized MousePad
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ABS Gaming Keyboard: The BlueFinger USB wired keyboard is made of durable and high quality ABS materials. Designed with crack surface, which makes it fashion and novelty.
- Illuminated Keyboard: This backlit gaming keyboard comes in 3 LED red/blue/purple colors and 3 breathing modes. You can easily change the backlit luminous mode to your favorite settings by tapping "Fn" and PS/PB/SL keys.
- Professional Keys: 10 multimedia hot keys on the top of the keyboard that can help you easily access email, media player etc. When you press and operate up to 19 keys simultaneously with keys conflict or missing keys, enjoy your gaming time.
- Compatible System: The keyboard and mouse set can be easily applied to almost currently operating systems by USB ports, such as Windows XP/ VISTA/ WIN 7/ WIN 8/ WIN 10/ Mac OS X.
- Quality Guarantee:When you purchase from BlueFinger, you'll get 6 months return or exchange service for quality problems. Please contact with our respond-in-24-hours customer service team.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BlueFinger 3 Color Backlit Gaming Keyboard
BlueFinger QWERTY wired 3 colors blue/red/purple LED backlit gaming keyboard with 3 color modes for laptop PC gamer.
Durable ABS Keyboard
This keyboard is made from durable ABS materials and crafted with double injection molding, which makes the keys and letters will not be easily worn for years.
Crack Patterned Keyboard
BlueFinger gaming keyboard and mouse are designed in cool and innovative crack look, it's no doubt a good choice for PC gamers.
Updated Luminous Keyboard
This keyboard has been updated by our technical department with the lighting modes, it will not only illuminated on keys, but the entire keyboard gaps. You can easily find keys even in the dark.
FN+SL: Solid color switch
FN+PB: Single color breath
FN+PS: 3 colors breath alternately
FN+Up/Down Arrow: Adjust the keyboard brightness
10 multimedia hot keys above the keyboard for quick access to music, emails, etc.
Cord Length: 1.45 m/55 inches
Power Supply Voltage: +5V+/ -0.5V
Backlit Colours: Red, Blue, Purple
LED Brightness: 0%, 33%, 66%, 100%(Fn+↑/↓)
Compatibility: Win 10/Win 8/Win 7/Linux/Vista/Mac USB ports.
1 * Gaming Keyboard
1 * BlueFinger Mouse Pad
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To get this keyboard to work, just plug in the USB cord. Others have posted how to manipulate the lighting, so I won't repeat all of that. I did find that when I reboot my PC, my keyboard remembers what light color I used (with and without the fading enabled). You can set this keyboard to light up between orange, blue, or purple You can have it rotate through the colors as it fades from one to the other. An "always on" color can be set, and you can even just have your favorite color fade in and out.
To provide some perspective of the bundle (keyboard with mouse pad), and to give you an idea of the lighting with overhead lights on, I've included some photos. Last night, a co-worker came into the office, and said "hey, your keyboard lit up your entire cubicle last night, and it lit up the ceiling as well." Yeah, it's rather vivid in the dark, but not to a blinding level. If you just to spice up your work/game environment, this accessory will do just that.
Update: The seller contacted me and is sending me a new keyboard with no charge. I really appreciate that. Haven't received keyboard yet but they assure me its on the way. Thank you. Hopefully this one works with no issues.
Update #2: received the keyboard and so far so good. Thank You
Pros: Doesn't take long to get used to this keyboard. I type my homework on this keyboard without and issues and it works fine for games too. Cool points for adjustable colors (red, blue, and purple) and adjustable dimming. I really like the design and the level of brightness.
I rated 4 stars because of the broken key... If I noticed the broken "N" key right from the unboxing then someone else should have caught it too at the factory.
The mousepad earns no complaints from me. It's a great mousepad, and it's HUGE!! Much bigger than I expected when I ordered it.
It's got a button for practically everything!
Quick keys for navigating to and through your music, and adjusting as well as muting your sound.
3 Cool colors for the keyboard and the (mouse kinda does its own thing, but it still lights up, and that's cool).
The keys have a good feel to them, they feel similar to a mechanical keyboard.
The overall keyboard is kind of bulky. Not an issue if you have plenty of space, but it isn't shaped traditionally and may not be ideal if you're really limited on space
The lights won't go off when I shut the cpu down. Someone else posted a review saying leaving it on factory setting of red when you shut it down will fix that. That has not been my experience, but I have no issue just unplugging them at night.
Overall, I'd say it's a good keyboard. It's got a few quirks, but it's a good deal for the price.
But the colors are petty cool and vibrant. Almost all of my keys work perfectly so far, the backspace button seems to be a little "sticky" though, but that might just be due to normally using a full mechanical keyboard.
Not terrible for the price.
At first, I LOVED this keyboard. However, about 2 weeks after the return window closed, the e and d keys have become almost unmanageable. The D key only works when it wants to, and then randomly repeats after a strike. The E almost always double types when hit. I've had trouble getting in contact with the manufacturer, and have decided to replace the keyboard, since I can't return it.
The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 is because I don't "hate it" per se --- I'm just disgusted with its performance and the lack of customer service