Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2017
I have had these on my keyboard now for 6 months and the keyboard receives daily use. Overall, they do their job and all the stickers have stayed on. I have had to cut the corners off of a few that started peeling up slightly. Here are the pros and cons I have found:

PROS:
-Transparent so the original letters of the the keyboard remain.
-Different color than my original English letters so it is easy to distinguish between the Russian and English letters (your keyboard may be different).

CONS:
-They are not cut very well from the sheet they come on so some of the letters have a little edge that can make them easy to peel off.
-Because of the above, I used a xacto knife to remove the letters from the sheet so it took a while to install these.

I would recommend cleaning your keys with alcohol to get good adhesion and run a xacto knife around the stickers to ensure they are separated from the sheet they come on and these stickers will be fine.
on January 2, 2017
At first glance, these stickers look great on the sticker sheet. But in all actuality, the stickers are cut very, very, poorly and are semi-matte/slightly frosted as opposed to completely transparent. These stickers are cut so poorly that it is almost impossible for me to remove them from the sticker sheet without deforming them (the stickers are also rubbery, which doesn't help the situation). Also, they have a removable film on them for some reason. I'm not entirely sure why this is or if it was even intended for these stickers to have a film applied to them; I find it strange that the film can be removed from the stickers more easily than the stickers can be removed from the sticker sheet itself...
I am removing the few stickers that I managed successfully extract and affix to my keyboard. I am very frustrated and will rather spend time studying and memorizing cyrillic keyboard layouts than attempt to attach additional stickers to my keyboard(s).
I'm really surprised and disappointed by the quality.
on February 4, 2017
I bought these yellow stickers for my black keyboard, and I am extremely happy with my purchase. These stickers are matte so they are perfectly visible in the evening with the lights turned on because they don’t reflect lights right back at you. Great quality! I am very satisfied with this purchase, and I will definitely buy this product again.
on July 13, 2017
Good, but just for dark keyboards
on August 1, 2017
These labels are visible on my black keyboard and not distracting. Took a little while to get used to but with practice gets easier to write in a different language.
on June 16, 2017
Can't see crap at an angle. Useless
on October 11, 2017
My husband loves this.
on April 2, 2017
Dude! These are the BEST STICKERS EVER!
on May 21, 2017
it's good
on September 6, 2017
Great product for a great price. No peeling problems, the clear plastic is almost invisible on a black keyboard.