|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 4 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9 x 4 x 0.1 inches|
|Color||Korean Blue Letters on transparent sticker|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Korean Keyboard Stickers Transparent Blue Letters for Any Laptop Computer Pc Desktop Notebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality stickers for different keyboards Desktop, Laptop and Notebook
- The Korean Alphabet is spread onto transparent - matt sticker, with red color lettering
- Applying possess doesn't take more than 10-15min. English letters located underneath each sticker - will accurately indicate buttons on with you will apply corresponding stickers.
- keyboard stickers
- Perfect for Communication, Education, Learning a New Language, or Great Gifts!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG USB Keyboard (Korean-English) SKG-3000UB for Gaming PC Desktop Laptop Netbook
KOREAN & ENGLISH Bilingual Language Keyboard (Black) (USB) (Windows)
MAXTILL TRON G100K Rainbow Pastel LED Aluminum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Silver Color (104 Keys, Infinite Key Rollover, 12 Multimedia Hotkey) EN/KR-Blue Key
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lexa CCTV||seveneight||AramediA||BIZBUY INTERNATIONAL|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Color||Korean Blue Letters on transparent sticker||—||BLack with White Characters||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 9 x 0.1 in||1.38 x 18.7 x 7.68 in||2 x 18 x 7 in||0.94 x 17.13 x 5.51 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||3.53 ounces||—||1.91 lbs|
Our Korean keyboard stickers are made from the best quality material and are made to last long. Colors are bright and highly visible, allowing users to see them anytime and anywhere. These keyboard stickers will fit on any keyboard and will work for laptops and desktops, both Macs and PCs such as Acer, Apple, Apple PowerBook, Apple iBook, Apple iMac, Ashton Digital's Passport Alienware, AST, Asus, Averatec, Cybertron, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, HP, IBM, Gateway, Lenovo, Macintosh ComputersSony, NEC, Panasonic, Power Mac, Samsung, Sharp, Systemax, Toshiba ... etc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tip for application: Use clean tweezers to avoid finger prints and have an old plastic card (I say old because you don't want to ruin a new credit card lol) on hand to work out the bubbles.
UPDATE: 1.5 years later and the stickers are still on my keyboard. But they've started to, how shall I say, ooze, if you will. I suppose because I've been taking my laptop to school in 90F+ weather it's an unavoidable thing, but some of the stickers have started to shift as well. So I'm contemplating replacing them. But in theory, if you keep your laptop a cool place then you shouldn't have this problem. Either that or just the wear and tear of constant use over a year has finally gotten to the stickers. It's painfully evident now which keys I use more and which ones have been relatively untouched.