Keyboard and Mouse Combo[Energy Saving], TRELC 2.4G Ultra Thin Wireless Keyboard and Slim DPI Adjustable Mouse for PC, Desktop, Computer, Notebook, Laptop, Windows XP/Vista /7/8/10 (Silver+White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $4.00 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO - Includes a sleek & stylish keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably away from your computer or laptop. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10. (Not fully compatible with Mac, OS System.)
- ULTRA-THIN & PORTABLE DESIGN - 11.18 x 5.28 x 0.71 inch With 78 Keys. Compact and portable keyboard, simple style, save space layout and easy to carry. Perfect for business travel, office, home, cafe, library and so on. （NOTE: THIS SLIM KEYBOARD IS NOT A FULL SIZE KEYBOARD.）
- 2.4GHz WIRELESS CONNECTION - Using advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology, plug and play, one tiny receiver connects with both your keyboard and mouse combo, no additional drivers required. Signal transmission stability, working range up to 33ft. (The USB Receiver is inserted in the battery compartment of the keyboard.)
- INTELLIGENT SLEEP FOR SAVING POWER - It will auto power off when not in use for 10 minutes but you can wake it up by just one clicking, effectively increase the battery life.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Integrated ergonomic tilt provides comfort which helps reduce strain; The great spring action and comfortable key sizes respond quickly, improving your work efficiency.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Auto Sleep to Save Power
- If there is no operation more than 10 minutes, the wireless keyboard and mouse will turn to sleep mode and you can press any keys to active, effectively increase the battery life.
Perfect for business travel, office, home,cafe and so on!
|Keyboard Dimensions:||11.18* 5.28 * 0.71 inch|
|Mouse Dimensions:||4.45 * 2.32 * 0.79 inch|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4G technology|
|Mouse DPI:||800 / 1200 / 1600|
|Sleep Time:||10 mins after stop using|
|Wake-up Method:||Press any button|
|Effective Distance:||Approximately 32.8FT (10M)|
|Power Supply:||4 * AAA Battery (Not included)|
|Compatible Systems:||Windows 7 / 8 / XP / Vista / 10, (Not fully compatible with Mac / OS System.)|
|Package Includes:||1 x Wireless keyboard,1 x Wireless mouse,1 x 2.4G Wireless USB Receiver (Inserted on the battery compartment of the keyboard )|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased Bc I wanted an external keyboard for my win10 laptop.
- Arrived quick.
- SUPER Lightweight....I might need a glue gun to add some texture/grip lines underneath. As is, it slides across my desk like an air hockey puck.
- Basic key maps. Not sure how I missed it? No Home/End/PgUp/PgDn keys or hotkeys for it (i.e. Fn + <arrows>), which I use a lot, so it’s disadvantageous to use so far. There a
Is freeware that helps map; if I find one that does it , I’ll update. M$ Keyboard And Mouse does not detect
- while about the same size as a laptop keyboard, my right hand stays a row too close to my left and I keep missing the delete key. Perhaps the keys are bigger than the laptop and are spread out jus a bit
- The mouse has a flat, not-so-ergonomic feel, but is responsive, scrolls up/down, and the wheel does click to open.
- There’s another tiny mouse button ... I haven’t figured out what that does. possibly for gaming.
- Click to wake is great.
- USB key stores in the keyboard. Plug n play.
- the USB key co-handles the mouse and keyboard, which is really nice
- No battery issue yet, aside from rummaging for 4 AAAs
Mouse I am still trying to figure out what happened because I connected it to the computer but it still doesn't move.
General, good product for the price.
The best thing about it: size. It is really small for small hands like mine :)
I like how it looks expensive but the actual price is so affordable and cheap.
I used it right away and it is little light sided but for me its ok. It works great no complains yet!
I returned the product. During the return process amazon offered for me to chat with an Amazon rep for support but I decided not to. I chose not to waste any more of my time on a disappointing product.