- Save 20% each on Qualifying Items like iPad/iPhone/MacBook/UltraBook/Kindle/Nook Accessories offered by iPearl-Inc when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aqua iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case + Free Keyboard Skin for Model A1342 White Unibody 13-inch MacBook (part No. MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of USA-made high-quality translucent DOW polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your model A1342 WHITE unibody 13-inch MacBook (part number MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009) all around.
- NOT compatible with the model A1425 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch Macbook Pro with 13.3" Retina Display released in October 2012. NOT compatible with the model A1278 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch MacBook Pro with 13.3" regular Display. NOT compatible with model A1181 older original 13-inch black/white MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009.
- The ONLY white MacBook hard case with retractable feet at the rear bottom to let you type more comfortably. Rubber feet at the bottom to prevent from slipping on smooth surface. All ports are fully accessible.
- 2-piece light-weighted shell easily snaps on and off. 9 colors (Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available.
- Free custom-designed silicone keyboard cover skin included.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
+ Designed to fit perfectly with the 13.3" white unibody MacBook, A1342 model
( with part number MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009, with non-removable battery)
+ Made of High-Quality High-Strength DOW polycarbonate plastic
+ Built-in ergonomically designed foldable feet to let you type more comfortably. It also helps your MacBook to stay cool
+ Rubber feet on the front side to prevent from slipping on smooth surface
+ No interference with Open/Close of MacBook and access to all ports(USB, Ethernet,Power,Audio,etc)
+ The MacBook's original heat ventilation grill is NOT blocked. Extra slots on the bottom cover were built in for better heat dissipation all the time
+ 9 vibrant colors(Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available!
+ Made under license of US Patent 7,643,274
This case is NOT compatible with:
1st Generation white/black MacBook A1181(with removable battery)
All 11.6"/13.3" MacBook Air
All 13.3"/15.4" MacBook Pro with Regular or Retina Display.
iPearl Inc is proud of being an "A"-Rating BBB Accredited Business with 17,600+ reviews and 98%+ positive feedbacks at Amazon.
iPearl offers protective cases for ALL current MacBook & Chromebook models and selected popular PC laptops, protecting 850,000+ Mac | PC | Chromebook laptops and 150,000+ iPad | Kindle | Nook readers around the world so far!
(Updated on 1/20/2014)
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter that is going to college liked it very much.
I recommend to by it for your Macbook
Shipping was super fast and communication with the seller was great too! If you want a great cover, at a great price, from a great seller, I recommend you go with this one!!!
Overall, a great set and well worth the $20. I wish I had gotten this sooner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have 2009 MacBook my old cover well was just old and I didn't know what size I need and all the wrong size. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Charlesetta Taylor
I've had it for approximately a week and it's great so far.Published 3 months ago by Francis J. Roberts
Great color nice and bright. Fits perfectly. Haven't tried the keyboard cover yet. Good deal!Published 7 months ago by The Doctor
wow i can't imagine i am now writing a review about this great and strong case after 5years! it is still strong after all this time and in great condition!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great! ...no problems so far and fits my mac book (mid 2010) unibody perfectly.Published 9 months ago by miss king