- BUY ANY 5 PRODUCTS AND GET 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER. Enter code RH6Y4S2T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 4 PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER. Enter code YAHDPTHH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER. Enter code BLEC4DBR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 2 PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER. Enter code 7U6ZXIDC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
808 Camera, Best Micro Keychain Camera & Hidden Spy Video Recorder, Features Video, Photo and Webcam Functionality, Includes FREE 4GB High Speed Sd Card, Satisfaction Guarantee
|Sale:||$24.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$55.99 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unlike similar products you will recieve a easy to read and follow English Operation Instruction Manual. Trust us, we know how hard it is to decipher those crazy confusing broken English manuals our competitors have. We want you to actually know how to use and enjoy our product.
- Simple one button activation for quality JPEG 1280 x 1024 photos and 720x480 resolution video at 30 FPS. Easy video playback for most computer systems whether PC or Mac. For a limited time you get a *BONUS refillable 4GB SD Card included for FREE! A SD Card must be inserted in order to use the device so we make sure you can start enjoying yours as soon as possible. So, buy now while supplies last!
- You can buy with confidence! Your investment is fully protected with our "No Hassle 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!"Customer Notice: The SpyCrushers Car Key Chain Spy Camera is sold exclusively by Crushers, Inc. We do not wholesale our products out to other companies/distributors or individuals for resell purposes. When ordering, if the top of the listing does not say "Sold by Crushers Inc and Fulfilled by Amazon" then it is not our SpyCrushers Car Key Chain Spy Camera product.
- Your Car Keychain Spy Camera also is a fully functional Plug & Play PC WebCam. Easy to activate and use. Enjoy online video chatting with family and friends or conduct webinars and video conferences. See our Product Description section for more features and benefits.
- Your USB cable allows for easy video and photo file transfers from your keychain camera to your PC or Mac. Use it to also keep your device fully charged and ready. Once your footage is collected, simply connect the car keychain spy camera to your computer and organize, review, and share your videos and photos. Click the "Add To Cart" button and buy now. WANT AN EVEN BETTER DEAL? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR MONEY SAVING SPECIAL OFFERS AND PRODUCT PROMOTION DEALS BELOW!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item 808 Camera, Best Micro Keychain Camera & Hidden Spy Video Recorder, Features Video, Photo and Webcam Functionality, Includes FREE 4GB High Speed Sd Card, Satisfaction Guarantee
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Crushers, Inc||K-F Stores||Matecam||Aztec Shop||America's Warehouse||Powertop365|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.55 x 2.5 x 1 in||1.26 x 2.05 x 0.59 in||1.18 x 1.97 x 0.39 in||5.71 x 0.55 x 0.55 in||0.59 x 2.05 x 1.26 in|
Top customer reviews
This is not some amazing HD spy cam.
This is not a 1080p or 720p or what ever they are claiming. The actual resolution is some where between 360 and 480 for video.
This is however, an amazing light weight camera to put on a hobby aircraft (quad rotors, helicopters, planes, etc)
For 13 bucks you get a nice cheap camera that works great for some amateur video of your fights.
Supposedly this thing is a working webcam but I haven't gotten it to work as one. Really though its not something you want to use as a web cam. Also this thing is pretty bad unless you have a lot of light around when you use it.
Is this thing worth buying as a cheap toy, hell yes. For 13 bucks you get a 4 gig micro sd card and adapter, the local Walgreens will sell you the same SD car for about 10 bucks. If you want to get one for your RC hobby craft then this is about as good as you are going to get for this price range. If you are wondering a Syma X1 can lift this no problem. A Nano QX -CAN NOT- lift this. A Hubsan x4 can lift this if you remove the prop guard.
I have to say I'm impressed.
This is a well-designed and well-built little device. It is easy to set up and use. Clear instructions are provided. It's easy to set a time stamp, if you want that functionality (which I do), and it's easy to download files to your computer (you don't need to remove the micro SD card). And the customer support is A-1. (I'll get to that in a bit.)
I'm still putting it through its paces, but it seems to automatically break long video recordings into 10 minute segments, which could be useful. How much you can store will depend on the size of your memory card (mine came with a 4GB card), but the practical limitation is really the battery; I think you'd run out of juice before you filled an 8GB card. But in the tests I've done, that still amounts to over an hour of video recording. Or a whole lot of still shots.
Of course, the battery life will decrease over time, so it remains to be seen how long it holds up. I do recommend that you follow their instructions and fully discharge the battery before recharging it the first five times. The way I'm doing that is by just setting it to record and leaving it. After forty minutes of recording (4 segments) it seems to automatically shut down (to save battery, I'm guessing, in case you started it by accident), so just set it going again. When it has run down, plug it into your computer, check out your files, make sure the date stamp is working right, and leave it to fully recharge.
Couple of other things: It doesn't have Spycrushers" written on it, which is good (more discrete).
It does have a little yellow light, the flashing of which tells you what is going on. It stays on when the unit is on standby (turned on but not recording). But it turns off when it's recording video, which allows you to set it down and leave it recording with no one the wiser.
My first one was playing up, so I contacted the company. Their response was swift, professional, and courteous, and within a few days I had a replacement. They also followed up later to make sure I was happy. That kind of support is rare, and worth noting in itself.
Even if the battery is kaput in 6 months (though truthfully, I expect it to last longer than that), at this price I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
The only issue that is still pending is that I have not tested the web-cam feature as I have no streaming software this minute.
Be aware that this is NOT a low-light camera. It needs a fair amount of illumination to get a decent image. It is also pretty hard to aim. I always seem to aim it too low, but that's on me- I don't see that as a fault of the camera. Just takes getting used to. It is not a super clean crisp image, but it is certainly decent enough for most purposes. If you are buying this to be a real camera and expect crisp high quality images, like a Canon or Nikon, then you will be disappointed. That is not what this was designed to do.
Do pay attention to the manual... this camera requires that you fully charge it and set the date before use. I have doubts it will function if these steps are not taken. The date setting is a little clunky, but it does work. Pay attention doing this... must be done right. You are editing a text file and must (I had to do this-) force a 'save' as a TXT file. A lot of text editors default-save as something other than TXT, so pay attention there.
Other than this NOT being a 'ready to use' product, I have no issues with it.
I will be gluing it to the top of a radio-control airplane to record my flights. It is light enough to do that. Mine is currently 'empty' and shows 3.71Gb free. That's a lot of video !!
Now if the weather would just get right for flying......
Most recent customer reviews
**Side note: I received a blank/place holder SD card, not an actual SD card.
Watch out for the 'reset'.Read more