Keychron K12 60% Layout Hot-swappable Bluetooth Wireless/Wired Mechanical Keyboard with Optical Banana Switch, Compact 61 Keys White LED Backlit Keyboard Compatible with Mac Windows
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Special Feature||Ergonomic, Backlit|
|Color||Optical Banana Switch|
|Number of Keys||61|
|Number of Buttons||61|
About this item
- Keychron K12 is a compact 60% layout Hot-swappable white backlight Bluetooth wireless mechanical keyboard made for Mac and Windows. The K12 is crafted to maximize your workspace and enhance productivity.
- With a unique Mac layout, Windows compatibility and dedicated arrow keys, the K12 is offering convenient accessibility to all the essential multimedia and function keys through the combination of key presses (more on User guide), yet compact enough to let you reach your mouse easier. Extra keycaps for both Mac and Windows operating systems are included.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via the reliable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chipset and switch among them easily for multitasking needs. The K12 is best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad. It also has wired mode with USB Type-C connection.
- The K12 gives the freedom to customize per-key typing experience without soldering. With the pre-installed Keychron Optical Banana switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness on the Banana switch with a durable 100 million keystroke lifespan. *Keychron Optical switch is compatible with our Keychron Optical switch only, NOT compatible with any MX style mechanical switch.
- The K12 can last up to 200 hours (with backlight off) with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboards. Two level adjustable feet and inclined bottom frame provides a great ergonomic support for long lasting typing comfort.
Consider a similar item
Keychron K12 Highlights:
- 60% layout hot swappable wireless mechanical keyboard
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Wireless & Wired
- For Mac & Windows
- Connects up to 3 devices
- Keychron Optical Banana Switch
- White LED backlight
- Up to 200 hrs of typing (backlight off)
1 x Keychron K12 Mechanical Keyboard
1 x Cable
1 x Keycap Puller
1 x Switch Puller
1 x Windows Keycaps
1 x User Manual
60% Layout Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
Keychron K12 is a 60% compact layout (61-key) white backlight Keychron Optical Switch Hot swappable Bluetooth mechanical keyboard for Mac and which setting up a good example of space-efficient usage.
With a unique Mac layout provides all necessary Mac function keys, while compatible with Windows. It connects with up to 3 devices with the latest Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chipset from time to time.
Keychron Optical Banana Switch
With the pre-installed Keychron Optical Banana switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness on the Banana switch with a durable 100 million keystroke lifespan.*Keychron Optical switch is compatible with our Keychron Optical switch only, NOT compatible with any MX style mechanical switch.
Wireless & Wired Modes
Connects with up to 3 devices via the reliable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chipset and switch among them easily for smooth multitasking needs. The K12 is best to fit office, home and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad. It also has wired mode with USB Type-C connection.
60% Compact Wireless Keyboard
Crafted to maximize your workspace with an ergonomic design, while retaining all necessary multimedia and function keys (more on User guide) .The K12 giving you all the keys and function you need while keeping it compact.
Pre-installed Keychron Optical Switch
The K12 hot-swappable option on optical switches offers the freedom to easily personalize your typing experience without soldering.*Keychron Optical switch is compatible with our Keychron Optical switch only, NOT compatible with any MX style mechanical switch.
For Mac & Windows
With a unique Mac layout and Windows compatibility, the K12 is offering convenient accessibility to all the essential multimedia and function keys in a smaller footprint. Extra keycaps for both Mac and Windows operating systems are included.
Engineered with two levels of adjustable feet, inclined bottom frame and curved keycaps to provide long-lasting ergonomic support for when you're typing on the K12.
White LED Backlight
The Keychron K12 keyboard comes with enchanting white LED backlight to sync with your mood; available in static white or flashing light mode.
Keychron K12 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
|Switches||Keychron Optical Banana Switch|
|Frame Material||Plastic Frame|
|Dimension||293 x 102mm|
|Battery||4000mAh Rechargeable li-polymer battery|
|Connection||Bluetooth and Type-C cable|
From the brand
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
still I enjoy this keyboard alot and my new found desk space, as people do comment online this keyboard sits a little high up so if you don't have proper posture you can find your hands to strain a little but overall it still feels like a very good keyboard. 60% is small and I do find myself missing the arrow keys,
If it wasnt a pain I would probably return this and get the 65% version but also I can defintely see myself enjoying this 60% and not swapping until it breaks, I can adapt and really its not so hard to press FN + the arrow keys,
and looks wise it is slick and cool, the two tone design is nice. I got the brown switches and they feel and sound good. ( I came from black cherrys ) if you want a guide on switches, blue is loud click. brown is medium click. red is silent. but pressing it you can't really tell theres a difference imo
the only downside I have is that it comes with a setting to turn off automatically after 10mins, and doesnt turn back on instantly, I can change this setting I am sure but it is annoying imo