|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 0.5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||R-GM-LHJ011.go--X2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R-GM-LHJ011.go--X2|
4 Year Asurion Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Keyless2Go Keyless Entry Car Key Replacement for Vehicles That Use 3 Button LHJ011 - 2 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEY FOB REPLACEMENT: Replace your lost or broken remote car key fob quickly and easily with the self-programming Keyless2Go key fob
- EASY DIY PROGRAMMING: Program your key fob replacement from your home with easy to follow instructions and a web link to a video demonstration
- COMPATIBILITY: This keyless entry remote is compatible with a wide range of vehicles from Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer. Check the vehicle fitment tool above for exact compatibility.
- PART NUMBERS: This car remote works as a replacement for FCC ID: LHJ011 and Part numbers: 21997127, 15186200 #1, 15186201 #2, 15132197 #1, 15132198 #2, 10377295, 22730827, 15186203
- PRE-TESTED: Each car key replacement comes complete with batteries and has been pre-tested to ensure quality and functionality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Self-Programmable Remote Car Key Replacement
An inexpensive replacement for your original remote key fob, the Keyless2Go car key replacement is self-programmable and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions to help you program your new car key at home. Enjoy keyless entry on a wide variety of vehicles from Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer. Each fob key has been pre-tested to ensure compatibility and that signals are transmitting properly. Every remote key fob comes complete with batteries and free tech support to help get your new smart key working.
Cadillac Escalade 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Avalanche 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Silverado 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Suburban 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Tahoe 2003 - 2006
GMC Sierra 2003 - 2006
GMC Yukon 2003-2006
Hummer H2 2003-2006
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic Body Style
How to Program your Keyless2Go Key Fob Replacement:
Press each button on the remote 26 times (lock x 26, unlock x 26, horn x26) then attempt the steps outlined below
1. Close all doors on the vehicle.
2. Then insert key into the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver’s side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just before of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position whereyou can pull your key out of the ignition)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver’s side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically.
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. NOW repeat step 6. for all additional remotes including working ones.
8. TURN ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition OFF, remove key and test all remotes to make sure that they are all properly programmed.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently purchased a used Yukon Denali and it only came with a single remote and key.
Got the key duplicated at Walmart for less than $2.00, and then looked around for remotes, but didn't want to spend a fortune. I found these here on Amazon and decided to give it a try, I had good luck with remotes I bought on Amazon 3 years ago.
These look and feel just like the remotes that came with my Yukon. There's a link to a website on the package which has instructions that made the programming very easy.
I'm very happy with my purchase.