|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 0.5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||R-GM-LHJ011.go--X2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R-GM-LHJ011.go--X2|
4-Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Keyless2Go Keyless Entry Car Key Replacement for Vehicles That Use 3 Button LHJ011 - 2 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEY FOB REPLACEMENT: Replace your lost or broken remote car key fob quickly and easily with the self-programming Keyless2Go key fob
- EASY DIY PROGRAMMING: Program your key fob replacement from your home with easy to follow instructions and a web link to a video demonstration
- COMPATIBILITY: This keyless entry remote is compatible with a wide range of vehicles from Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer. Check the vehicle fitment tool above for exact compatibility.
- PART NUMBERS: This car remote works as a replacement for FCC ID: LHJ011 and Part numbers: 21997127, 15186200 #1, 15186201 #2, 15132197 #1, 15132198 #2, 10377295, 22730827, 15186203
- PRE-TESTED: Each car key replacement comes complete with batteries and has been pre-tested to ensure quality and functionality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Self-Programmable Remote Car Key Replacement
An inexpensive replacement for your original remote key fob, the Keyless2Go car key replacement is self-programmable and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions to help you program your new car key at home. Enjoy keyless entry on a wide variety of vehicles from Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer. Each fob key has been pre-tested to ensure compatibility and that signals are transmitting properly. Every remote key fob comes complete with batteries and free tech support to help get your new smart key working.
Cadillac Escalade 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Avalanche 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Silverado 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Suburban 2003 - 2006
Chevrolet Tahoe 2003 - 2006
GMC Sierra 2003 - 2006
GMC Yukon 2003-2006
Hummer H2 2003-2006
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic Body Style
How to Program your Keyless2Go Key Fob Replacement:
Press each button on the remote 26 times (lock x 26, unlock x 26, horn x26) then attempt the steps outlined below
1. Close all doors on the vehicle.
2. Then insert key into the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver’s side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just before of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position whereyou can pull your key out of the ignition)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver’s side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically.
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. NOW repeat step 6. for all additional remotes including working ones.
8. TURN ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition OFF, remove key and test all remotes to make sure that they are all properly programmed.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One important programming instruction note: the programming instructions say to start over (step #5) if the doors lock/unlock before releasing the driver's door unlock button as it hasn't entered the programming mode. I started over several times and the doors kept unlocking/locking early. But I decided to continue the programming steps (#6) anyway to program the 2 individual key fobs and it worked - not sure why but they are working...........
FOBs look and work exactly like the original equipment GM fobs.
I went to our local Ace Hardware and bought two rubber covered GM look alike key blanks and had them cut on the spot for $7.27. For a total cost per key/fob of about 13 bucks each. Try that at your local GM store. I now have 3 working FOBs with keys.
I tried them, first attempt worked quite well. All new and existing fobs work well. One star for erroneous information on their web site.