|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 1.2 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||KE-C32E124W-27-80-C|
|Size||C32 4W 6Pack|
|Pattern||LED Candelabra Bulb|
|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Certification||UL Listed E492997|
|Special Features||Deep Dimmable-Works well with your old dimmers|
Keymit New C32 E12 Base 4W 400LM 2700K Dimmable Candelabra LED Bulb - UL-E492997 - Chandelier 6Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% SAFETY - All LED Candle Bulbs have been certified by UL-Listed E492997, CE,ROHS and Made from the Epistar Chip
- 100% DEEP DIMMABLE - New Deep Dimmable Solution(NDDS) makes Chandelier bulbs compatible with more than 90% types of dimmers. Also, works with your old dimmer
- LONGER LASTING - More than 30,000 hours, tested by 300,000 Switching Cycles, Aging for 6 hours. All Candelabra LED bulbs are right for your amazing chandelier lighting
- EXTRA VERSATILE - All candle bulbs are designed for indoor or outdoor and enclosed fixtures. With E12 Candelabra Base,2700K, CRI>80, 400lm, less heat 45-60 ℃
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Every chandelier bulb has been covered by our 3-Year Warranty program. if for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied please contact us directly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About LED Filament Bulb
LED Filament bulb series comes out with a technology called LED Filament that are composed of a series of LEDs on Filament in order to make it more energy saving, longer lifetime and brighter compared to CFL, incandescent light bulbs or tungsten filament lamps.
Super Energy Saving
Now you can turn back the clock and recreate that classic look and feel of incandescent lighting with the Keymit LED filament bulb range.
- Create a magical, intimate atmosphere in living rooms
- Add a touch of vintage ambience to restaurants, bars and hotel rooms
- Illuminate hospitals and museums with soothing, warm, white light
- Dimmable with the NDDS technology
- Professional Factory
- 3-Year Warranty
The New Deep Dimmable Solution(NDDS) is a driver technology and can make LED Filament Bulb compatible with more than 90% of dimmer models.
Designed To Be Seen
LED Filament Bulb
The Classic LED Filament Bulb range recreates incandescent lighting in every way possible. The classic bulb shapes are designed for timeless, decorative appeal.
Create Intimate Ambiences
It’s what’s inside that makes them so different. We’ve given our LED energy-saving technology a new twist by arranging the LED to mimic incandescent, so you can create a glowing, warm white light without high energy bills.
|C32 2W Candelabra Bulb||C35T 4W Candelabra Bulb||C35T 2W Candelabra Bulb||C32 4W Candelabra Bulb||ST58 2W LED Edison Bulb|
|Size||1.26 x 1.26 x 3.74 inches||1.38 x 1.38 x 4.65 inches||1.38 x 1.38 x 4.65 inches||1.26 x 1.26 x 3.74 inches||2.28 x 2.28 x 5.04 inches|
Compare with similar items
Now you can turn back the clock and recreate that classic look and feel of incandescent lighting with the Keymit LED Filament Bulb range. A collection of heritage-designed lamps that offer some of today’s best energy savings. Long-lasting energy savings The real beauty of our Classic LED Filament Bulb range is that they use less energy. With 90% energy savings and a long and reliable lifetime of 1,000 vs 30,000 hours, 30 times longer than incandescent bulbs, you’ll save on energy and replacement costs. So you can look forward to hours of beautiful ambiance that looks like incandescent and lasts like LED.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just installed our first two in a 5 candelabra-light hanging lamp over our dining table. This equivalent wattage, clear glass and tip style matched the incandescent bulbs we are replacing. Aside from having a straighter and more obvious "filament", these bulbs are great match for for our old incandescents. Color and brightness match is good. Appearance good. They also work well with our quite old (20-25 year old?) dimmer. I cannot speak to longevity since we just put the first two in. I am happy with these.