Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on August 23, 2013
I dont buy little wayne CD's. I dont listen to the radio here in NYC. When it comes to all genres of music, i need something that moves my soul, talks to my brain and charges my weakened battery up for the chaotic ills of the deteriorating earth. UGOD speaks to us with sincerity with his lyrical content and through the depth of his expression and delivery. This is the kind of Hip-Hop that makes me feel special, unique and cultured. This is Hip Hop that tends to bring us back into decades of unified people and conscious communities...no, dont get me wrong, its not a political tirade or some preacher kicking his personal dogma... UGOD is a poet like CORMEGA or BRONZE NAZARETH, painting heavy portraits of things of relevance.

KEYNOTE SPEAKER contains the triumph of a lyrical beast, with an utterly unique and true flow. UGOD is a champion to Hip-Hop. A Hip Hop that has been dying for years.

UGOD is one of those true organic nutrients that the people desperately need.

Get em' GOD!
on September 1, 2013
Ok...let me start. I love u Jay (no homo) I got all albums back to Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1 and 2 and blueprints, etc. JayZ got nothin on the GOD this round.Thats rite I said it. U-God your album took me back to Golden Arms Redmption, 36 Chambers,...to Ugodzilla to 8 Diagrams. I can honestly say there isn't one song I dont like. Every song gets your head nodding. True ol school Range Rover rolling thru Staten Island S*** I tell yuh. Instant Classic, no joke. Straight NY Hip Hop! The GOD listened to Nas, Hip Hop coming back to life with this.

God aint playing, WELCOME BACK!!!! I'ma a Wu head since day one ok. Oh just in case you didnt know. RZA IS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!!!!! Glad to see the God and RZA back on same page. Wu Fam taking care of bidness you heard me. Squashed it and made a dope record.

Shout out to JayZ and his baby, focus on your blood, refocus and come back later. Get at us we be here.
on April 17, 2014
This new album from U-God is pretty good in my opinion, but not the best. I think "Dopium" is by far a superior album.
But the one saving grace is the Soul Temple bonus disc. To me, that alone is worth the money. It features tracks from Ghostface's new album "12 Reasons to Die", tracks from Rza's "Iron Fists" album/soundtrack, some cool sound samples, and more.
Definitely worth checking out!
on August 8, 2013
We need to STOP always comparing U-God to his fellow clansmen and START recognizing him in the larger scheme of Hip Hop.

U-God is NICE, period! Dopium established that but this album really cements his legacy as a valuable contributor to our culture against the mainstream really taking a wrecking ball to our Hip Hop values.

As a Hip Hop enthusiast i feel proud of U-God and The Keynote Speaker album. As a major Wu-Tang fan, I feel that U-God & Ghost are really carrying the Wu-Tang legacy right now.
on September 18, 2013
Awesome CD def gotta get it if you dont already. Extra tracks so thats always good , hip hop !!!
on July 24, 2013
he has lots of tight bars n the beats are pretty good and wu tang forever and cant wait for the wu tang clan new album too.
on August 25, 2013
Innovative, artistically moving album..love mature hip hop..I'm a die hard wu fan n ny underground music collector.support the wu fam n buy this instant classic album fam. U gods best work since golden arms redemption.. next level sound with new concepts n sounds sure to quench ur thirst for real hip hop..hope this helps ur choice in purchacing this gem..suuuuuuu
on August 8, 2015
great effort bye the u-godzilla foreal wow wat a come back foreal he came outa no were this album was sold out bye the next year and released again it was so popular good beats better ryhmes go buy it dont burn or steal it aka download.
on June 12, 2015
Very worthwhile Cd for even a casual Wu-Tang fan. I have to agree with other reviews on here that state Keynote is better than Dopium. Some of the stand out tracks include: Journey, Heavyweight, Zilla, and Fire. The bonus Cd is a plus also.
on September 19, 2013
I have to be honest, I usually only purchase U-God's albums for the production and the guest appearances, however on this album, he clearly steps it up in his style and mixes it up a best. Clearly his best work.