Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keystone 22-Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls in White, 30
- 22-PINT DEHUMIDIFIER (30 Pints 2012 DOE Standard): Efficiently removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day (according to 2019 DOE testing standard). The dehumidifier works quickly to absorb moisture out of a 1500 square foot space to improve your air quality. 14.17 x 9.88 x 20 inches and has a 2.75L water tank. Energy Star certified.
- EFFECTIVE, CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Our model has electronic controls with LED Display and a 24-hour timer. Settings include Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost to keep you comfortable around the clock.
- ELIMINATES EXCESS MOISTURE FROM HUMID AIR: The Keystone portable dehumidifier can be placed in various locations throughout your home or apartment such as your attic, bedroom, basement, bathroom, garage, or any other environment.
- CONTINUOUS DRAINING OPTION: For extreme conditions, a continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (hose not included) instead of emptying the bucket.
- REAP MANY BENEFITS: Protect your home and keep it safe from damage during wet, stormy weather. Whatever your purpose, this dehumidifier will help absorb extra water from your surroundings!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Keystone 30-pint dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 1500 square feet. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. Continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (garden hose not included). It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Dehumidifier - For Areas Up to 1,000 Square Feet, 22-Pint, Energy Star Certified
hOmeLabs 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements
Vremi 22 Pint 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements
Vacplus 30 Pints Dehumidifier for Medium Rooms, Home Basements Bedroom - Efficiently Removes Moisture with Auto-shutoff and Continuous Drainage Outlet Timing Shutdown/Start-up
Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 Cubic Feet (150 sq ft), Compact and Portable for High Humidity in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Basement, Caravan, Office, RV, Garage with Auto Shut Off
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Daily Discounts||Vremi||Vacplus||One Retail Group US|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Delivery option for Circuit City||In Store||—||—||—||—||—|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||—||—||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||9.90 x 14.20 x 20.10 inches||15.20 x 19.69 x 10.24 inches||15.20 x 10.20 x 19.70 inches||16.10 x 10.40 x 19.90 inches||11.30 x 6.70 x 19.70 inches||7.00 x 6.00 x 11.00 inches|
|Item Weight||28.60 lbs||33.10 lbs||30.50 lbs||33.10 lbs||20.90 lbs||2.40 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||—||—||1||1||1|
|Size||22 Pint||22 Pint||1,500 Sq. Ft||1,500 Sq. Ft.||1903||16 oz|
|Warranty Description||1-year parts and labor, plus additional 4 years for sealed system.||—||—||12-month warranty.||2-year free warranty.||Pro breeze offer a full 12 month warranty. If you have any questions please contact our friendly customer service team who will be happy to help.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 8/4/17: Received a replacement unit from the Amazon customer service department the following week and the new unit has been working perfectly! Thank you Amazon for having an outstanding customer service department!
It's been 6 months and it's still working fine so already it's a better deal then the frigidaire was.
I also compared the humidistat to a separate one in my room and it actually give a more accurate reading then the frigidaire.
Cheaper, probably will last longer, and more accurate than it's more expensive competition. For the price you can't beat it and it's a must have to keep mold from growing in your house if you live in a humid place like I do.
My only issues are these:
1. the basin is difficult and awkward to put back after emptying - you literally have to bang it back in, even though the instructions say not to bang it but there's no other way.
2. It seems to be "all or nothing". I could be doing something wrong but I can either put it on "continuously" or set a timer - my other two dehumidifiers have settings for varying levels of humidity and shut off automatically when certain levels of humidity are attained. Setting the timer for, say, 4 hours may not remove as much water as I need, but I also don't need it running 24/7 if the air is dry enough.
3. This doesn't seem to have an auto shut off when the basin is removed or improperly placed - I took the basin out to empty it while the machine was still running - it didn't shut off. This could be a problem if for some reason the basin isn't replaced properly (or at all), the water would end up all over the floor. In fairness I didn't wait too long to see what would happen, maybe it was a fluke.
I still gave it five stars though since it's excellent for the price!
It pulls a full tank of water out of the water in roughly 8-12 hours, and brought my humidity down from 60% to 45%, which is exactly where I need it for guitar building.
It is pretty loud - on par with an AC window unit, but I wouldn't expect it be silent, and I can tolerate the noise because it works so well. Build quality seems good, too.
No regrets on this.
I bought a second unit for my basement and am having trouble with the drain hose. I have the hose attached to the inside of the unit as per manual, and feeding into a condensate pump. This worked for a day or so - the condensate pump had water in it as well as the line out of the pump. But now the internal bucket is filling up and I can't get the water to go out the hose into the pump. Customer service told me to put it in "continuous" mode, but this changes nothing. According to the manual, "continuous" mode isn't for the hose outlet necessarily, but rather to keep the unit running and not set to a certain humidity level.
If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if the unit is defective I'd appreciate it.
You keep it on the "comfort" level, and it CONSTANTLY is turning itself on and off every 5 minutes. 🙄
Energy efficient??? I doubt it, not when I constantly run my bathroom exhaust to dry and suck out the hot air that this unit puts out.
I guess this would be good to use if you have a damp basement as it does eliminate moisture in the air, and the huge blowing of hot air would dry off anything wet.... but to use this in a condo ...no.