Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Deh..." and save 24% off the $219.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier for 3000 Sq. Ft. with 6.4-Pint Bucket Capacity and Full Bucket Alert, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Energy Star compliant: 2.0 EEV
- Removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet
- Settings include Normal, Turbo and Auto-Defrost
- Removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert
- Continuous draining option available with a hose (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Air Flow CFM: 188 (high) /165 (low)
- Noise Level dBA: 55
- Watts: 520
- Amps: 4.7
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 7.22 ft.
- UL Listed
The Keystone 50-Pint Dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
- For a room up to 3000 square feet
- Auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage
- Full bucket alert with automatic shut-off
- Continuous draining option available with a standard garden hose (hose not included)
- 4 durable, rolling casters for easy movement
Easy-To-Read Water Level Indicator
The water tank features a transparent water level indicator. In addition, the full-bucket alert with automatic shut-off and continuous draining option (using a standard garden hose, not included) gives you a variety of water draining options.
With a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert, you will never worry about the air you are breathing.
Electronic Controls with LED Display
The electronic controls feature an LED display and and 24-hour timer. Settings include Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost.
The Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50 Pt. Dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. Continuous draining option is available using a standard garden hose (hose not included). It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem with the Keystone is the instructions, which are inadequate, badly translated and confusing. I'll help you out with a supplement:
FOR CONTINUOUS DRAINING: The clear Drain Hose comes already connected to the Drain Hose Adapter. As you push the clear Drain Hose onto the Drain Tube (which they're calling the "Connector" on Page 8), make certain the two small slots in the Drain Hose Adapter stay aligned with the two holes next to the Drain Hose Outlet on the back panel. If they're not aligned, you'll have to twist the Drain Hose to install the screws, which really isn't ideal.
BY THE WAY: If you install the screws first, as I did on my first attempt (the instructions aren't clear), you might end up twisting the Drain Hose accidentally and not be aware of it. Install the screws last.
DRAIN HOSE ADAPTER SCREWS: There probably won't be any screws in the bucket, as they claim on Page 8, so you'll have to scrounge up two small round head screws. I suggest stainless steel.
WATER BUCKET: The bucket actually snaps firmly into place, unlike on some other dehumidifiers. The snapping isn't readily obvious and to me it seemed like the bucket just wouldn't go in. You have to push firmly on both sides simultaneously.
UPDATE: I've run the Keystone for well over a month, nearly every day. It's worked perfectly, no complaints, and for as hard as the fan blows, it continues to surprise me how quiet it is. I'm a light sleeper and I can sleep with this running next to my bed.