- File Size: 267 KB
- Print Length: 110 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Another DAM Consultancy; 1 edition (August 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074RLRVWP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,501,791 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #167 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Pattern Recognition
- #576 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition
- #972 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Information Management
Keywording Now: Practical Advice on using Image Recognition and Keywording Services Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is clear we are on the cusp of a whole new paradigm for distribution and acquisition of imagery including photographs and graphic images. Corporations and creators alike will be challenged to manage increasingly large collections of imagery and enable access to those needing to use the images for a variety of purposes.
By amassing interviews with some of the important figures in the industry now developing technology to support automated keywording and by thoroughly examining the implications of their work, Henrik's book will facilitate a much deeper understanding of the landscape we are all about to enter. I recommend it as must reading for those seeking to find the most effective way to use image recognition and keywording to facilitate their own creative endeavors and to support the marketing of that work. It is clear, concise, well-researched, and well-organized.
Henrik de Gyor's "Keywording Now..." grabbed my attention and I have been immersed in checking out many of the solutions providers that Henrik highlighted.
Thanks Henrik (and Amazon Kindle) for this great resource.