- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; New edition (November 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199393214
- ISBN-13: 978-0199393213
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.8 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #89,454 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society New Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Raymond Williams (1921 - 1988) was a Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge University.
Colin MacCabe is Distinguished Professor of English and Literature, University of Pittsburgh, and author of numerous books on literature and theory of language.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?