We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Thick Rubber Sole To Protect From The Elements
- Faux Fur Lining for Added Warmth
- Thermolite Insulation For Up To -20 Degrees F
- Front Zip For Easy On and Off
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Beat the cold with Khombu’s Angie winter boot. This stylish features a rubber sole designed for cold weather, to protect feet from the elements during those cold winter days. These boot soar comfortably over ice cold cobblestones and slushy concrete in temperatures as low as 20 deg F. The faux fur lining and Thermolite insulation will keep you cozy in cold and stormy conditions. Whether it’s Après ski or just walking the dog you’ll stay stylish and warm in the Khombu Angie boots. Featuring a front zip for easy on and off, these boots are functional, stylish and warm. The perfect winter boot.
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 12.7 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B01IAAB5P0
- Item model number: ANGIE-KH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Con: Runs a size too small and zippers DO NOT function, properly. Calf width is about 14." Ht. from heel to top, about 8/9 inches. Very little arch support, and not much insulation.
Most importantly, they keep my feet snug and dry during this rainy winter and they're cute to boot!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
she gets good traction.Read more