|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.99 - $45.69|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Thick Rubber Sole To Protect From The Elements
- Faux Fur Lining for Added Warmth
- Thermolite Insulation For Up To -20 Degrees F
- Front Zip For Easy On and Off
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beat the cold with Khombu’s Angie winter boot. This stylish features a rubber sole designed for cold weather, to protect feet from the elements during those cold winter days. These boot soar comfortably over ice cold cobblestones and slushy concrete in temperatures as low as 20 deg F. The faux fur lining and Thermolite insulation will keep you cozy in cold and stormy conditions. Whether it’s Après ski or just walking the dog you’ll stay stylish and warm in the Khombu Angie boots. Featuring a front zip for easy on and off, these boots are functional, stylish and warm. The perfect winter boot.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IAA7ZP4
- Item model number: ANGIE-KH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con: Runs a size too small and zippers DO NOT function, properly. Calf width is about 14." Ht. from heel to top, about 8/9 inches. Very little arch support, and not much insulation.
Most importantly, they keep my feet snug and dry during this rainy winter and they're cute to boot!
Most recent customer reviews
she gets good traction.Read more