Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 26, 2016
Entertaining, with some enthusiastic performances.
on July 10, 2017
I absolutely adore this movie. Probably one of the funniest and real movies I have seen.
on April 25, 2015
This movie is great It seems like an obvious movie, maybe even a bit cliche, but the plot spins and twists and EVERY character has a backstory. Highly recommend.
on February 29, 2012
I wish I could muster half the enthusiasm for this British flik as the other reviewers so far have. I had previously enjoyed the far superior '10 Men Out' and 'Guys And Balls,' but this one tried my patience. It plays like a neverending one-act stage piece shot outdoors, as if moving the action of 'Boys In The Band' from a NY apartment to a small soccer field. The characters bicker and bitch loudly and ferociously for the entire film. Some restraint here and there was, apparently, never a consideration. And, yes, you'll need English Subtitles to understand half of what they're rattling off. I'm afraid drag queen banter runs very thin with me. Though the film tackles issues of self indentity and homophobia, the endles prattle wears thin very quickly. It wore me out after 15 minutes: I had to finish this thing in segments, just to see if it was going anywhere. (It does - eventually.) I wish gay writers would not confuse being witty with being bitchy: the former is a pleasure, the latter a drag - no pun intended. The two stars are for the eye candy, and the young cast's efforts to make this one-gag effort come alive, but the "script" looks to have been shot as they went along; characters keep popping up as if only to stretch out the proceedings so as to get a feature length film out of a 30 minute short subject. A rental, not a keeper.
on May 9, 2016
Very funny!
on March 19, 2012
It was alright and I like British movies, but it lacked in a couple areas. Every stereotype possible was in the movie on the gay team. It had its moments however, I'm just glad I didn't buy the movie.
on April 20, 2014
Im new to the scene. This movie won me over. I was on the fence, but the ease this film dealt with complex Male issue, stereotypes and male gender lies. Im sold. Thanks for saving me from the alternative — straight dude hell.
on June 19, 2013
Its the gays vs the straights yet again in this funny story about two soccer teams playing one another. Love the British gay films. Great for any collector to have to laugh out loud.
on June 27, 2014
This movie was recommended to me, and I'm glad I saw it. I'm sure the actors had a fun time filming this one.
on November 6, 2012
I love how the focus isn't just placed on one team, or a few characters. All the characters have a story to tell and they get time to shine. For this, one has to give credit to the writer/director/actor of the film, Rikki Beadle Blair. He took his time developing the story so it wasn't cliche. I only wish his staged version of this work was available for performances.