Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway Compact 8in Powered HS8 Sub Box (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
|Item Weight||14.8 Pounds|
About this item
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway Compact 8" Powered HS8 Sub Box
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Kicker 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
Rockville SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer for CAR
Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer
|Sold By||HiFi-Soundconnection||HiFi-Soundconnection||Audiosavings||Audiosavings||Audio Watt Store||Amazon.com|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||8 inch||8 inch||8 inch||10 inch||8.25 inch||8 inch|
- Specifically designed 8" heavy duty subwoofer
- Power Output:
- RMS: 150 Watts
- Easy Speaker-level (high-level) Factory Integration Inputs
- With signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Requires Kicker KISL, available and sold separately
- Quick-connect Molex power
- Designed to fit in the tightest locations and easily add bass to any vehicle
- Harness/plug for simple set up or removal
- Nylon straps with Velcro help secure enclosure in place
- Frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- RMS power output: 150 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- KickEQ bass boost: Variable 0 - +6dB @ 40Hz
- Auto turn on (12V or DC)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24dB/octave highs pass @ 25Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- 8" Amplified Enclosure
- Sealed design
- Slim design ideal for limited space
- Molex power terminal for quick set up and removal
- Dimensions: 14-1/4 D x 3-1/8 H x 9-1/2 W
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great additions to crew cab truck with factory system. It won't blast the vehicle but it will provide the missing low end for stock systems. I've installed so many different systems in the past - JL 2x 12", rockfords 2x 10", kicker solo barics 2x 10" and 2x 12" etc...
- Arrived looking brand new and packaged well.
- Responsive clean bass. Not sloppy sounding at all. Sounds amazing paired to my factory 6 speaker stereo system.
- DC turn on failed to work and it reported symptoms of low power or bad ground. This was my first time trying DC turn on and based on my experience will never let that feature fool me again. This was not mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the manual. Apparently some speakers need to produce a specific voltage in order for this to work... Always run the remote - it's more reliable...
- Took a lot of effort to install something that is suppose to be more "plug and play". I blame the marketing making it sound easy however it's the same install as any other system just smaller wires.
- Length of the remote wire is way too short. It's almost as short as the ground... why?!
- Design flaw of the remote / dc turn on switch. When it's on DC turn on - the polarity changes and the power becomes a line to turn on other amplifiers via remote. When it's on remote, it's receiving power to signal the amp to turn on. I can see fuses getting blown due to this switch. Be careful.
It's a great system for the refurbish price of $150 and I wouldn't have spent any more especially knowing the DC turn on is either defective or just doesn't work as designed. I wouldn't spend the current $220 and absolutely not at the > $300 price tag. I had sweat, blood, and tears installing this thing. I can see the install being much easier with a car since most cars have the rear deck where tapping those wires might be easier however a crew cab truck - you will need to remove the interior cover to the pillars. Same thing will apply for most SUVs.
Having experienced with more high-end and high-powered systems (> 2k watts) - I feel like I should have just installed a custom box running the shallow 10" kicker instead. This is only for those who want to enhance a factory system since if you want something more, you will be better off running more serious cables. This is the smallest woofer I've installed and I'm happy with the output.
# Update 2017-08-16
I'm pretty sure the woofer is now broken in and it sounds fantastic. I had to come back and bumped it up (no pun intended) from 4 stars to 5 since I really like this product and for the refurbished price of $150 - it's one of the best bargains I've experienced this year. I never got to demo this product before I purchased it and I do not regret buying it. I blindly purchased this without hearing it because it's by Kicker and I've never had a bad experience with any of their products in the past.
# Update 2017-09-01
Uploaded photos of it installed in the CC Frontier.
The Hideaway is a cleaner and punchier sound than the Bazooka, which did go lower but had a slopier and looser sound. The fact that you can set the crossover on the Hideaway is a bonus. For an 8" in such a small package it gets surprisingly loud and has a decent amount of punch. Don't expect it to rattle the windows because it won't, but if you have nice speakers and need something to fill in the low end and sound nice, this might be what you want. I bought a refurb and bought the 2 year protection plan.