Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Kicker 40CS684 6x8" 2-Way Speaker Pair
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 9.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Speaker Maximum Output Power||75 Watts|
|Item Weight||4.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Peak Power: 225W
- RMS Power: 75W
- Polypropylene Cone
- Ribbed, Polyester Foam Surround
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Kicker 43DSC6804 D-Series 6x8-Inch 200W Speakers Pair
KICKER CS Series CSC68 6 x 8 Inch Car Audio System Speaker, Yellow (2 Pack)
Rockford Fosgate P1683 Punch 6"x8" 3-Way Full Range Speaker (Pair)
Kicker 46CSC684 - Two Pairs of CS-Series CSC68 6x8-Inch (160x200mm) Coaxial Speakers, 4-Ohm (2 Pairs)
4 Kicker 41DSC684 D-Series 6x8 400 Watt 2-Way 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
|Sold By||HiFi-Soundconnection||Photo-Zone||UTV Stereo||Spreetail||Creative Audio||Gilded Inc.|
|Wattage||75 watts||200.0 watts||75.0 watts||130 watts||75.0 watts||400 watts|
150W Peak (150W RMS) 6" x 8" 2-Way CS Series Coaxial Car Speakers
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My last car had a set of infinity kappa components. These Kicker speakers cannot reach the sheer level of sound but they are darn close.
My last three installs have used this particular model of Kicker speaker.
My current install has two sets of these speakers in the doors connected directly to an Alpine UTE-528T head unit. To address the comments about the speakers not making much bass...that is a ridiculous comment to make. These speakers produce an incredible amount of bottom-end for the price. I have high-pass disabled in the head unit...that's how much bass these can produce and handle. And I haven't installed my sub yet...which is a newly built sub enclosure from Savard.
For $40 a pair, these speakers are incredible.
sound great. quite clear, have left my ears ringing because I didn't realize I'd turned up the volume so high. They'll sucker you in!