BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

These are the softest baby clothes that I've ever been able to find. They are absolutely perfect for wrapping your tiny baby in, but also durable enough for rambunctious kiddos. They are so stretchy, too. It makes diaper changes so much easier because you can stretch the pant legs off instead having to bend your baby's leg very much. My kiddo was not a fan of diaper changes and these jammies made them much better for her.

Favorite features:

-If you get the footie version, be prepared for the absolute perfection of the internally lined feet! Omg, the are so soft and cozy. Perfect for letting newborn toesies warm. My toddler still loves them!

-The rompers might now have lines feet, but I most definitely love the butt flap. It makes for incredibly easy diaper checks.

-For those with girls, the ruffle rompers are the ultimate in cuteness!

-Oh! And the Kickee outerwear with the bear ears is amazing as well!

On a side note, I have to admit that these kickee outfits are so cute that I don't mind letting my toddler wear them out of the house! If we're having a sad day from teething or a lazy day with rain clouds, it's all day Kickee around here!
on August 25, 2014
These are the softest PJs ever! I wish they came in adult sizes! This is the only sleeper that we use for our baby - from newborn on up. They are a little thin, so we like to use a sleep sack in addition to the Kickee Pants. During the winter, I recommend the footie ones as they have very soft flannel inside the feet. The only thing is that I wish the coveralls didn't have an open back that snaps; this allows for air to creep in, and the snaps on the baby's bottom may seem uncomfortable until they sleep on a mattress (not like when they sleep on a harder surface as a newborn). If they had a version without the snaps on the back, this would get five stars. Overall, we will continue to buy these.
on January 2, 2017
I thought I had ordered the 6-12 month size. When it came and was newborn size, I was surprised. I don't know whether I ordered the wrong size or whether they just sent the wrong size. Either way, I had to send it back, and I ordered something else to give to that grandchild for Christmas.

I thought it seemed very practical, comfortable, and attractive, though! I'll still give a 5-star rating for that reason in spite of the mix-up!
on January 9, 2016
I LOVE these outfits. This fabric is without a doubt the most ideal fabric for infant clothing. 1) It is soft to the touch, 2) It is elastic and therefore is easy to take on and off with each diaper change without hurting baby, 3) It keeps baby at a perfect temperature in a variety of temperatures.

If it were up to me, all newborn clothing would be made of this fabric.
on March 20, 2013
My son is 10 months old, 31 inches tall and 21 pounds. Initially I ordered the 12-18 month size, but ended up returning all but one for the 18-24 size. It was a tight fit and even though 12-18 mos fit him, I wanted something he could grow in to They are so, so soft and my son seems to like them a lot (at least there are no protests unlike his footie PJs). However, after opening all the coveralls I noticed that the leg lengths were different for all three. My husband saw them laid out and said, "It looks like a Goldie Locks 'three bears' situation." We had a short, medium and tall... see picture. The arm and crotch lengths are all the same... it's just the legs that are all different. He's tall enough to do okay with the shorter two, but I'll probably store the long one until fall when he won't trip on the excess fabric. But I am so impressed with the quality, softness and snap strength that I won't be ordering any other brand of PJs. ** natural was the shortest coverall, light blue was the medium, and Twilight was the long**
on February 14, 2016
A friend on Facebook had a picture of her baby in a Kickee Pants pajama outfit. She raved about the softness, the ease of putting it on her baby so I had to try it. I was not disappointed, the brand lived up to the claims. However, the price a little much for me and the reason I've not purchased more.
on March 19, 2012
they're pricey, yes, but it's hard to go back to other pjs after putting these soft guys on my little one. a friend got us the footies when she was born, and ever since then, we've progresses to the coveralls, all different colors, and love them.

only issue we ran into was when you have to be careful when you pull the fabric apart at the buttons as it might tear. happened to us a couple times, but I just make sure to hold it close to the button enclosure to prevent from applying too much "pull" on the fabric.

the more you wash them, the softer they get. and we wash them after every use 'cause that's just how messy our toddler is. very durable. and bamboo is a more environmentally friendly source, which makes it that much more satisfying. worth paying a premium for.
on April 9, 2016
Love the way this is snug but not tight. Incredibly soft material which makes me want to snuggle my little one every time he wears it! The fabric weight is perfect for cooler days, but too thin for cold weather so it works well in fall & spring.
on March 13, 2015
Kickee clothing seem to run large but that's fine because I just fold up the sleeves and ankles and my child eventually grows into it. The fabric is thin and silky smooth. I almost wish these came in adult sizes because it feels so nice against the skin. They hold up well in the wash and don't pill. They also don't shrink in the dryer. They are particularly good for spring when it's not too cold but not warm enough for shorts. My son wore these to bed as pajamas.
on August 27, 2017
So cute. So soft.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.