Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 6-12 Months|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on March 11, 2017
Years ago I purchased a brown bamboo fiber onesie for a friend's baby from a baby boutique, and I fell in love with it. Fast forward to now, and I have a little munchkin of my own. I wanted to get a similar outfit for my son. This sleeper fit the bill. The fabric is delicious (obviously metaphorically...I didn't actually eat it!) and I love the look of it - 5 stars for look and feel, for sure.
I am severely disappointed, however, because my baby will outgrow this delightful sleeper too quickly (hence the 3 star rating)! My son is 2 months, 4 days old, weighs 12lbs, and is following perfectly in the 50th percentile per the WHO growth charts. I purchased the 3-6 month size thinking that he should fit in it just fine, but I should have purchased the larger one. I recommend this product, but be sure to size up! One note: the fabric is stretchy, so my little one will be able to be sausaged into it for a bit longer without being uncomfortable due to restrictive fabric, but that is far from ideal. I'd buy the bigger size if it was not cost prohibitive for me to do so.
on April 28, 2017
I love kickee pants footies! I want one in each color. They're so soft!
on December 2, 2014
Love love love. So does my baby. He was born 8lbs 11oz And 20.5in long. I thought the 0-3 would fit better than the newborn size, but the 0-3 is actually a bit too big. The newborn size fits him perfectly with even a little room to grow. Because the material is so stretchy, and meant to be snug, I can still use the 0-3 size if we are just lounging around the house, but it looks a little sloppy. He looks adoreable in all kickee pants and it's by far my favorite brand of baby clothing.

The best thing about the kickee pants material is that it allows the baby to be most comfortable. Our little guy was breech and as a result, still finds odd positions to be comfortable outside the womb as well. A number of clothes restrict his body from getting into a comfy position but kickee pants let him be in any position he chooses. Plus, they're super easy to put on and take off.
on April 22, 2013
I bought the 12-18 size for my 14 month old, and the fit ok. They are a little snug, which is strange because my son is neither tall nor fat for his age. However, the feet are NOT non-slip. The "traction" on them is just a bunch of thread sewn into a kinda polka-dot pattern. My son was slipping and sliding all over our kitchen floor. Not safe.
on July 15, 2014
These are the most fantastic pajamas! I have an above average 6 month old (26lbs & 29" long). He had long grown out of his 0-3 month suit and he was wearing out his 6-12 month suit (although it still does fit amazingly!) we bought him 3 2T suits for him to grow into, as we cannot be without these! They are so soft and stretchy and SUPER COMFY! Not too hot, not too cold, the only thing our little boy sleeps in! I only wish they made them for adults! :-)
on September 9, 2014
I love Kickee Pants pjs! Some seem to wash better than others & I've had one pair tear at the seam but I think it got snagged in my dryer. I do wish sizing was better. I took my dd a good while to fit into the 0-3mo. Now she's wearing 6-12mo but I feel they're too short. I tried 12-18mo and they are SUPER long. Saying all that, she sleeps in kickee pants every night.
on October 24, 2014
KicKee Pants uses astonishingly soft bamboo fabric for these cozy footies. The fit is fairly standard (though the snaps may gape a bit on babes with especially chubby thighs); the stretchy fabric makes it easier to get on wiggly babies, and the fleece inside the feet is a nice touch. These are one of our absolute favorite gifts for new babies.
on March 25, 2016
Very thin and didn't last long at all. I was disappointed because of the price and softness when brand new. But Walmart brands held up better and longer
on October 23, 2013
I would size up, but the material is stretchy so it does last a while. I love feeling baby in this fabric! It's soft and thin (you must layer for winter), so you feel baby all squishy and warm. I love that the inside of the forties are lined with a warm fuzzy fabric.

I will get more for sure.
on February 8, 2017
love!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question