Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KicKee Pants Footie, Twilight, 12 18 Months
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 12-18 Months|Color: Twilight|Change
Price:$34.95+ $1.99 shipping

on December 1, 2014
i absolutely love this sleeper. My son was born 8lbs and 11oz and 20.5 in long. Prior to his birth, I ordered the sleeper in both newborn and 0-3 sizes, unsure of how big he would be and how the brand would fit. It seems in reading reviews, many thought that the sizing was off and a lot of people suggested sizing up. Don't!! I find the sizing to be totally accurate. The 0-3 is too big for my son, though not terribly. The newborn size fits him perfectly. He looks adoreable in it and I love the sleeve cuffs. I feel like he'll be able to wear the newborn size for a bit longer than I expected bc the material is so stretchy. I just ordered 3 more in newborn size.

I have tons of kickee pants outfits and truly think they're worth the money. We live in Wisconsin and the kickee pants sleepers remind me off smartwool long underwear but for babies. My little guy is warm and cozy in his kickee pants and does not overheat at night when swaddled with a light muslin blankee on top. When going out, I put a warmer layer over his kickee pants and he's good to go.

Best thing about the kickee pants? Because of the stretchiness of the fabric, They're super easy to put on and take off. This makes changing the baby a breeze! My husband even mentioned to me that he liked this sleeper the best because it was easy to put on the baby. Side note: I have some of the layette gowns and definitely prefer the sleepers, as they don't ride up. My son seems to get the gown all twisted up.
on April 2, 2013
YAY!! I have tried so many brands, and these are the only ones I have found with foldover hand protectors in sizes larger than 3-6 months. I have bought three of the 6-12 months size. They are so silky soft and wash up well. My 4 month old baby has eczmea and we need time for his delicate skin to heal. These footies are seriously the answer to my prayers.
on January 12, 2016
KickeePants are one of our favorite brands. Their bamboo cotton is so soft and lightweight. My girls have several pairs of their pajamas and sleepers and we are seldom disappointed. The fabric stretches nicely too, so we get longer wear from the sleepers. We love the lined footies and no slip bottoms of the footies. Everyone needs to try at least one pair of KP pajamas or sleepers!
on February 18, 2016
I like that these are super stretchy and easy to get on a wiggly toddler. We've had this pair for a few months and it definitely shows wear and is starting to pill. I'd expect better quality for the price. But I gave it four stars because you can't beat something that makes wrangling a toddler into PJs just a little bit easier.
on November 16, 2015
By far the nicest, softest best footies I have ever seen. Color is gorgeous and what was so fantastice is the feet are lined with fleece. These run about 40.00 each at deparment stores and most online stores. Great price here from Amazon. There is not a better footie out there. I canot stress how supple and soft they are.
on July 28, 2014
I like the kicky pants footie in some ways and used it as my son's pajamas for a while, but he has chubby legs (like many infant/toddlers) and the snap-up leg was stretched so that his skin was sticking out between the snaps. The same thing happened as he grew into his first (3 month) outfit that we received as a gift. The material is skin tight and stretchy, which can be a good thing, but the company really has to figure out how to incorporate the snaps that go all the way down the leg.
on October 7, 2015
Our favorite pajamas, kickee pants! super soft, breathable and stretchy for baby to feel comfortable in. We live in the tropics so the thin material is perfect for the breezy wet nights of the "wet/winter" season.

Because it's stretchy, there's a lot of give for thicker and longer babies (my baby) so the pajamas can grow with baby for a while.
on October 26, 2015
Bought for my granddaughter who is a healthy 10 month old, so I got 12 month as this is what she now wears. These sleepers are beautiful and feel luxurious. They are pretty expensive and do run a little big, but otherwise I am very happy with them.
on July 28, 2016
These are the very best pjs we own. They are almost made of a spandex material except they are super soft. The baby moves around in them and the probably make him feel like he is wearing nothing, but is warm and cozy. The only negative is the price. Lets be real, a baby wears these things fro like 6-8 weeks. That comes out to like 4 dollars per wear. I think they should be listed in the $20-25 range and they would be the only pjs my son wears.
on July 31, 2015
I love these! They are super soft for baby. I love the little fleece lined footie. I like snaps and not zippers. I love the cute little butt flap. My only complaint is that they pill terribly after a couple of washes and at this price they shouldn't.

See 1 answered question