Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kico Hand Blender Set, 850 Watt Immersion Blender,..." and save 67% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Kico Hand Blender Set, 850 Watt Immersion Blender, Powerful 7-Speed Stick Blender
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ Superior Performance at Best Price: Superior performance! Affordable! If there's the slightest doubt in your mind, you should upsize your choice and choose it confidently.
- ★ Multi-Speed for Multi-tasking Chefs: High speed + 6-low speed. Using the variable speed dial, adjust this blender’s blade speed for the perfect texture every time—thorough grinding, puréeing, juicing, or chopping. (TURBO is the max speed)
- ★ BPA Free Chopper&Beaker, Comfortable Handle and TPE Button: With advanced abrasion proof springiness rubber paint on the ergonomical designed handle, it is more comfortable and easy to grip. TPE is a rubber with high elasticity, high strength, high resilience. All are Environmental and Safe.
- ★ Easy Clean and Storage: Made of High Quality Stainless. The Removable stainless shaft and sharp blades to make the job done perfectly. Detachable parts for easy storage and cleaning. Note: Please make sure the parts have been connected tightly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Kico concentrates on high quality & practical & durable kitchen supplies and every product is tested strictly.
Are you confused: Which hand blender is best for you?
Of course, the Kico. You will fall in love with the Kico hand blender! And you will be amazed by how well made and versatile it is, especially it's more powerful.
If you want to buy a powerful hand blender, please choose brand Kico, its performance is excellent.
We believe that products' trends are high quality low price, in the future all the products will be. We are just one of the pioneers.
Kico makes it quick, clean and easy to blend, prep and whip a variety of ingredients.
For using to blend soups, mayonnaise, tomato paste, and smoothies and so on, this hand blender is an excellent choice.
It comes with a cup that is nice for quick smoothies and mayonnaise, a decent mini food chopper, and an excellent whisk for eggs and cream.
It is much more effective and does the job in a fraction of the time.
The look is commercial, the performance is professional, and the ease of use is pure Kico.
Voltage: 110-120V 60Hz
High Quality Stainless Steel
Comfort grip handle
Two button: TURBO(High Button) is the max speed; the another button (Low Button) and 6-speed fine-tuning dial are a combination.
Container: 20oz / 600ml
Chopper: 34oz / 1000ml; suggested max volume 17oz / 500ml
Package List: 1 * Motor Base; 1* Container; 1*S-Blade; 1 * Whisk; 1*Chopper
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below is a recipe I made with this device (15 mins prep + 50 mins Cook = 65 Minutes total)
Ingredients: (Can be bought through Amazon Fresh :)
2 large organic eggplants
2 organic beefsteak tomatoes
½ garlic (peeled & sections cut into halves)
½ large organic yellow onion thinly sliced or diced
½ red/yellow Habanero pepper
Pinch of pink Himalayan salt to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil (not needed if grilling)
1 stem of scallion to garnish (Optional)
1) Preheat oven/grill to 400 degrees (grilling provides a more robust flavor but is more difficult to remove the eggplant from the skin which becomes charred easily on the grill)
2) Wash eggplant, removing any bar code tags and cut in half lengthwise (Do not cut in half if placing on the grill)
3) Cut a checkerboard pattern on the flat surface of each half and insert garlic cloves into slots (if grilling, simply cut slots on the outside of the eggplant and insert cloves of garlic)
4) Rub olive oil over flat surface of eggplant (Skip if using a grill)
5) Grill/roast eggplant in oven for approximately 40-50 minutes. Place tomatoes in oven/on grill about 10-15 minutes before the eggplant finishes
6) Remove from oven/grill and let cool for a few minutes (Caution: hot liquid emanates from the eggplant/tomatoes)
7) Remove eggplant skin and puree the eggplant/garlic with tomatoes, fresh Habanero pepper, and a pinch of salt to taste using the hand blender.
8) When you finish pureeing the items above with the hand blender, add the freshly diced/sliced onion and mix thoroughly, add scallions to garnish.
9) Serve hot with pita/naan bread.
This is just one of the many dishes that can be enjoyed with this little handy device, I have enjoyed it thoroughly for the short time that I have hand it. I look forward to using this item for a long time to come.
The unit is very well constructed with substantial weight, which i did not expect. All parts fit perfectly and they appear to be made to last a long time. This hand blender definitely looks and performs as a heavy-duty professional hand blender and looks strikingly high-tech with a row of blue LED light on top to indicate when plugged into AC outlet. The Kico looks like a very expensive German-built small electronic kitchen utensil and i am really surprised it sells for so little.
I have been using it mostly for making my favorite smoothie/milk shake consisting of 3/4 glass of very cold milk, 1/2 scoop of chocolate ice cream (my favorite, Ultra chocolate from Trader Joe's), two big tablespoons of shaved/snow ice and a small banana cut in small pieces and left in freezer until frozen. I put all ingredients in the above order inside my 16oz insulated stainless steel tumbler and blend it all with the Kico by using up/down hand motion for about 2 minutes or so.
The result is a delicious milk shake with just a hint of banana and chocolate that is perfectly sweetened which i actually crave for daily, and that is very unusual for my taste buds.
I have also used it for wiping egg whites and it did a good/quick job; Have not used the chopping attachment yet but, as with all other attachments included in the box it appears to be rather heavy-duty and built to last.
I HIGHLY recommend the Kico hand blender, it is certainly better than i expected, and in this day and age of cheap Chinese electronics it is refreshing to see an item so well built and so inexpensive !
Pros: Heavy, I mean HEAVY-duty motor on this thing. In fact the whole unit is heavy. One among us says it sounds like a saw and pulls like a drill, although "it is considerably quieter than a circular saw."
Six-speed dial is conveniently located on the tip of the handle and is controlled by the top button on the handle.
Seventh speed is controlled by another button labeled Turbo.
The power button which needs held for operation is SUPER easy to push and keep down.
The mixing and blending containers are thick, heavy-duty durable-feeling plastic and the blade in the bottom of squat mixing jar is very sharp.
Cleanup is really easy.
Cons: The chopper blades in the container are really low so it leaves things uncut.
Just couple of weeks back because of the power trip(outage) in texas due to hurricane Irma, the machine got spoiled and i emailed them asking them about the warranty. The customer service was very courteous and got a response real quick from Andy. He Understood the entire situation and immediately without any hesitation they agreed to send a new one as a replacement for my spoilt KICO blender. Within 4 days of my email, i received my brand new blender. This was an exceptional service and am really grateful to Andy for sending me a brand new one. The new one works like a champ lile the old one again.
If you are looking for a good blender, dont think twice and go for KICO.