Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on August 14, 2013
My girls really love these movies. I have twins as well so they relate to some of the silliness that twins endure. This was a very good deal however the movies were poorly packages. All four discs set on the same clasp (one circle for all four discs). It would have been ideal to separate them because I am worried they are going to get scratched up easily. I might just have to buy some empty cases and label them.
on June 4, 2014
I was obsessed with mary-kate and ashley when i was little so this was definitely worth it. The only one I was a little iffy on was 'when in rome' because that was my least favorite one. I wish they put our 'our lips are sealed' or one of their old ones like 'billboard dad'. otherwise, this was a great purchase.
on January 10, 2017
I bought this for my cousin's bachelorette party. We loved watching Mary Kate and Ashley movies when we were young. This was the ultimate blast from the past. Good quality. I just wish they'd come out with another DVD that has "Our Lips Are Sealed," "Switching Goals," and "Billboard Dad" too!
on May 14, 2014
i loved mka movies growing up, i'm 25 now. i wish i had owned all the vhs tapes but i just watched them all with my cousin cuz she had them. glad to own these 4 although the way they are packed doesn't make sense to me, then have all 4 dvds stacked right on top of each other with nothing keeping them apart, doesn't seem like the best idea, so i took them out and put them separately into an old cd holder i had. i haven't had the chance to test any of them out so hopefully they all work fine.
on December 10, 2015
I was so glad to find this collection. We have the New York Minute ovie and I was wanting more. They are a little expensive when you go to order them separately, but this was a steal! We enjoy these movies because they are fun and innocent and actually the acting is not bad at all.
on January 8, 2017
I remember these movies from when I was growing up. Now I can share them with my nephew's and the kids I babysit sometimes.
on January 3, 2016
A Christmas gift for my little sister who only knows Mary Kate and Ashley from Full House. We've already binge-watched all four movies!
on April 16, 2017
These movies are great! Perfect for girls of all ages and family fun. I miss the twins! Lol
on June 10, 2016
The acting is obviously not very good as i thought it was when i was a kid but this reminds me of my childhood so much it is definitely worth the buy!
on February 29, 2016
My family loves Mary Kate and Ashley movies! It was awesome to find this DVD with 4 of their movies on it. Loved how cheap it was too!