Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$29.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 416 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on September 23, 2011
I have been looking for a set of remote cars that I could purchase for my twins. All of those we've tried so far run on the same frequency, so one remote works both cars, and one remote does nothing - very frustrating.

We do not own these Morphibians yet (so please disregard rating - though it's worth 3 stars just that they have two frequencies!), but I did speak with Kid Galaxy customer service (very nice!) and she said they have 3 models that run on one frequency (27Mhz) and 2 models that run on another (49Mhz). So you just need to make sure you purchase models that run on different frequencies and then they'll operate independently.

Gator = 27Mhz
Killer Whale = 27Mhz
Rover = 27Mhz
Shark = 49Mhz
Explorer = 49Mhz

Just thought this might be helpful to anyone else looking for two that can be played with together! I'll update the review once we receive them and have played with them!
1313 comments| 451 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2011
Feels good and solid when you open the package. The controls and vehicle don't have that "cheap" plastic feel, but it is a toy. The battery compartment is fairly hard to get in to, but I attribute that to the water tight feature.

When this truck is on land it is quicker than expected for a vehicle designed for both water and land. In water it is harder to control and much slower but it does work. The truck did fill with water quickly when being splashed in the pool or is pulled under by smaller children. The antenna is the weak point and my 3yo picked the truck up by the antenna and it has not worked since.

Overall it is a good toy for older children who can understand how to control it on both land and in water, and who know better than to submerge the truck and controller.
on February 23, 2013
My 2 1/2 year old daughter liked my 5 y/o's remote controlled pony airplane. For Christmas I decided to get her a remote controlled car. I was looking for something that was durable and would be easy for her to use. She LOVES this car! It took her about a week to figure out the controls, but now she is a pro at using it. Both girls like to be chased by the car in the house. We have hard wook floors and carpet and the car works great on both. I can't wait to see how it works outside in the summer.

The one thing I recommend doing is buying rechargable batteries for it. It doesn't suck a lot of battery life, but it seems the rechargable ones last longer.
on August 22, 2012
Bought this for my son's fifth birthday. He was over the moon, we got it out and put batteries in it, and it was completely and totally dead. Devastation. Returned it for another one, since he still really wanted it. So excited when it arrived, but alas also dead. At this point I took the sad five-year-old and the $20 to TRU and let him choose his own present. Super lame all around. Buy from a different brand.
on October 20, 2013
I got this for my son's 4th birthday. He has played with it for 10 days. It is broken already. One side of the car moves faster than the other. He hasn't even played with it in water and was looking forward to doing that. Don't waste your money.
on January 11, 2016
Just the right speed and my 4 year old quickly figured out the controls and drives it all over. Sturdy too!
on February 16, 2012
We bought 2 of these for my sons 5th birthday. It has been 3 weeks and he loves them still. We play with them all the time. I would suggest batteries you can recharge if you play with them a lot. I'm 45 and have a great time racing.
on July 25, 2014
Daughter loves this car. We like that we can take it outside (in OR weather) and it works perfectly.
on September 9, 2014
Nephew loved it. Actually floats took to beach
on January 11, 2009
I purchased both this Land Shark and the Gator Morphibian Radio Control car for my two kids for Christmas. My son is 4-1/2 and my daughter is 3. They are both able to use the controllers with little difficulty now that they have had more practice. Knowing which knob to push to turn the cars left and right was a little tricky at first but they are getting the hang of it. The best thing is that both kids can use both cars at the same time without any problems with the radio frequencies interfering with each other. These cars are pretty tough and can withstand being driven into walls and each other, driven over ramps made out of stacked up books, and even withstand being flipped upside down. We have yet to try them outside as we have about 10 inches of snow right now! I would recommend these cars if you are looking for something fun for your kids (or husband...mine enjoys playing with them as well). The educational value is not overly high in the traditional sense but these cars do work on visual motor, visual perception and problem solving skills.