Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 27, 2013
I bought the first one of these last year for one of my nephews, age 6-7. I'm back to purchase two more for my twin nephews.
The boys learned quickly how to use the remote control and really enjoy playing with it.
I found a very helpful comment in the reviews when I purchase the first one: That the remote controls had to be on a different frequency if you are purchasing for twins (or more than one for the same household). I was lucky to find the comment again when I was going to order but the new Morphibian models were not listed. I had to do some research to make sure I had different frequencies so here it is: The Shark, Explorer and Cobra are 49mhz. The Stingray, Gator, Killer Whale and Rover are 27mhz.
on December 29, 2009
I bought two of these, the gator and the stingray for my kids for christmas. I was thinking how much fun they would have racing these around the house and outside in the creek together. After we get the batteries in we find that they are on the same frequency, so you one controller will control both cars. so forget about playing together. I am disappointed that in the product description there is NO warning about this. So I contacted Kid Galaxy and they have 6 different morphibian cars with 2 different frequencies, the shark, cobra and rover(10136) all have 49mhz and the gator, rover(10162) and stingray are 27mhz. So if you are buying for 2 kids make sure you order different ones. I am going to see if I can exchange one!
on December 28, 2013
I purchased 2 Morphibians for my boys for Christmas. When they arrived, they were in different packaging. The Shark was in new packaging that you would expect to see in the store. The Stingray was in a sealed cardboard box. I was nervous but wrapped them anyway. On Christmas morning, they were opened. The Shark was fine. The Stingray was missing the back to the battery case, it won't turn right and it has a yellowish-hue on the bottom. I understand things get left out on occasion but that the thing that bothers me it that looks refurbished when the listing clearly stated NEW. I was disappointed and am returning it today.
on December 26, 2013
I purchased two identical toys; one came missing the battery cover for the hand set. I have left a message with the distributor for replacement and am awaiting a response.

The cars work exactly as described - very fun. I wish there were two frequencies to toggle between so that two of the cars can be used at the same time in the same area.
on June 25, 2013
Great toy concept just poorly executed. Bought two of these, one for each of my kids, but they can't use them together because the remotes work on the same frequency. Also, while the cars are waterproof, the remotes are not; my daughter dropped hers in the water by accident and it stopped working after that. They look cool and perform fairly well, but I wouldn't buy them again.
on October 16, 2014
It's a great little toy, but they wear out quickly. My siblings love theirs, and play with it even though the electronics wore out within a year.
I an kind of disappointed, but they love it anyway.
on December 22, 2013
My nephew opened this up yesterday for our family Christmas gathering. After playing with it for 15 minutes the button of the back that turn the car off and on, was broken. Very disappointing.
on January 7, 2014
On/off switch broke, remote hard to control, bought two different styles shark and stingray both run on same frequency, can run both cars off same controller
on December 16, 2009
I have to admit, I was disappointed with this car. My son liked it at first, but I was constantly changing batteries, each day, to keep it running well. If the batteries weren't fresh, it didn't run well at all. It went really slow, slowing down more after just a few minutes of use. I definitely won't buy again.
on March 2, 2014
We got this for our 4 year old granddaughter and she loved it. She was able to play with it with her older brother and daddy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.