Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 27, 2013
I bought the first one of these last year for one of my nephews, age 6-7. I'm back to purchase two more for my twin nephews.
The boys learned quickly how to use the remote control and really enjoy playing with it.
I found a very helpful comment in the reviews when I purchase the first one: That the remote controls had to be on a different frequency if you are purchasing for twins (or more than one for the same household). I was lucky to find the comment again when I was going to order but the new Morphibian models were not listed. I had to do some research to make sure I had different frequencies so here it is: The Shark, Explorer and Cobra are 49mhz. The Stingray, Gator, Killer Whale and Rover are 27mhz.
14 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 29, 2009
I bought two of these, the gator and the stingray for my kids for christmas. I was thinking how much fun they would have racing these around the house and outside in the creek together. After we get the batteries in we find that they are on the same frequency, so you one controller will control both cars. so forget about playing together. I am disappointed that in the product description there is NO warning about this. So I contacted Kid Galaxy and they have 6 different morphibian cars with 2 different frequencies, the shark, cobra and rover(10136) all have 49mhz and the gator, rover(10162) and stingray are 27mhz. So if you are buying for 2 kids make sure you order different ones. I am going to see if I can exchange one!
26 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 25, 2013
Great toy concept just poorly executed. Bought two of these, one for each of my kids, but they can't use them together because the remotes work on the same frequency. Also, while the cars are waterproof, the remotes are not; my daughter dropped hers in the water by accident and it stopped working after that. They look cool and perform fairly well, but I wouldn't buy them again.
on December 28, 2013
I purchased 2 Morphibians for my boys for Christmas. When they arrived, they were in different packaging. The Shark was in new packaging that you would expect to see in the store. The Stingray was in a sealed cardboard box. I was nervous but wrapped them anyway. On Christmas morning, they were opened. The Shark was fine. The Stingray was missing the back to the battery case, it won't turn right and it has a yellowish-hue on the bottom. I understand things get left out on occasion but that the thing that bothers me it that looks refurbished when the listing clearly stated NEW. I was disappointed and am returning it today.
on October 16, 2014
It's a great little toy, but they wear out quickly. My siblings love theirs, and play with it even though the electronics wore out within a year.
I an kind of disappointed, but they love it anyway.
on December 26, 2013
I purchased two identical toys; one came missing the battery cover for the hand set. I have left a message with the distributor for replacement and am awaiting a response.

The cars work exactly as described - very fun. I wish there were two frequencies to toggle between so that two of the cars can be used at the same time in the same area.
on June 13, 2014
Excellent and wonderful
on December 31, 2013
I received this on time and in great shape. I can't rate it because it was a Christmas gift for my great nephew.
on December 16, 2009
I have to admit, I was disappointed with this car. My son liked it at first, but I was constantly changing batteries, each day, to keep it running well. If the batteries weren't fresh, it didn't run well at all. It went really slow, slowing down more after just a few minutes of use. I definitely won't buy again.
on July 28, 2014
Really cool
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.