Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 808 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 929 reviews
on November 24, 2013
I bought these for a 16 year old who really doesn't do toys any more. But when he and his dad started a duel, it was hilarious and they had so much fun together. They seemed pretty durable too even after many crashes. Lots of fun!
on March 23, 2015
Phenomenal!!!!!!! My 20 month and 4 yr old LOOVE these! Battery life is decent. Quality is great. Just be sure to change the signals on one of them. My hubby had them both on "2" and wondering why they both moved with one remote lol. Put one remote in"1" and the other on "2"
on December 10, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my nephew and he absolutely loved it. So did I. :-) The kids and I played with these for hours. The little guys pop out of their seats and make funny little noises when they bump into each other. The kids find this hilarious. It is a pretty humorous sight. Cool toy.
on January 4, 2016
This is actually the 2nd set we've had. The first set was a gift to my boys from an aunt. They LOVED them but they broke immediately. I honestly don't remember why, it was a couple yrs ago. When they came across them browsing for Christmas ideas they were both really excited. We added them to the wishlist and I did some research first. I knew ahead of time they use a TON of batteries and committed to buying those as well. The reviews were mixed but in the end they were the right price and my son really wanted them, and mentioned them several times. They arrived quickly and on time for Christmas. My children were very excited to get them. For me, that's the last positive thing I have to say. It costs roughly $10 in batteries, if not more. They make an atrocious noise. And yes, they broke the first time they were used. The driver guy doesn't engage, or "click in", after only once or twice around our dining room. They are still usable to a certain extent although the main goal is to eject the other driver. My kids had a bad year as far as needing to return a lot of stuff and letdowns, so rather than spend more time returning we just kept it and they're using it as is. They're ok with them, so I guess it's no biggie.
on May 19, 2014
The concept for these little guys is a lot of fun, BUT they are smaller than I expected and they did not go fast enough too even kick off he other player, which is the whole point of the game, will only work on a flat smooth surface, tile is out of the question and so is hardwood and cement. a table top worked good but their was not much room too have fun with the toys. THE PRICE IS NOT WORTH IT! Over all i would not buy these again, maybe if they were better quality. maybe.
on February 17, 2017
Grandsons loved them!! They rammed and crashed and had a field day with them. Then there was the episode with the dog getting his back end ran into and because of how his tail was, the damn thing bopped his balls... The boys were down to one of them...and they argued over it. It got put away last month and that is that. But, for the time they lasted...great fun and adventure were had!
on January 24, 2016
I bought this set as a Christmas gift for my kids. It was great fun and worked really well for two uses. After that the mechanism that holds the driver in the seat no longer worked. Right after Christmas they were sold out, so Amazon did a "returnless" return so the kids could at least play with the cars while they waited for new ones. A week later they were back in stock... for double the price! Amazon, again, was great about making sure I got the original price, since it was their idea to do the returnless return before they were back in stock. Within 10 minutes of use, one of the drivers won't stay on his seat! I will be returning this set and trying cars from a different company. I have no idea why this product has 4 stars, unless I have gotten two duds in a row. The bright side is that Amazon has great customer service and a reasonable return policy!
on April 20, 2017
I bought these for my 2 grandsons for Christmas. They are 3 and 7 years old. These toys are such a blast! I think I enjoy them as much as the kids. Of course the boys use the cars as weapons to crash into each other. I like to practice my coordination by running them around.
on September 9, 2017
I only received one controler and one of the cars had been used before, as it showed where it was used with a screwdriver to change batteries, scratched up pretty bad in that area. Would really like a new set sent to me. the box had been opened also. REPLY
on August 3, 2017
not good product. we've had it replaced 2 times. the wheels are to low to the ground... or something but they spin well n the air but not when placed on the ground. poorly made. kids were never able to play with these, and just sat in our office. don't waste money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse