Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 793 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 914 reviews
on December 27, 2007
You could hear the laughter of the kids from miles around as they enjoyed this toy. And we couldn't wait until they went to bed to try it! The remote control Space Bumper Cars were perfect for our 5 and 4 year old. The cars could speed over floors as well as carpet. It takes a while to understand the remote but it didn't stop the kids from having a blast.
0Comment| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2013
I bought these for a 16 year old who really doesn't do toys any more. But when he and his dad started a duel, it was hilarious and they had so much fun together. They seemed pretty durable too even after many crashes. Lots of fun!
on March 23, 2015
Phenomenal!!!!!!! My 20 month and 4 yr old LOOVE these! Battery life is decent. Quality is great. Just be sure to change the signals on one of them. My hubby had them both on "2" and wondering why they both moved with one remote lol. Put one remote in"1" and the other on "2"
on October 22, 2010
I took a chance on this set last year at Christmas for our two kids. I saw that there were more positive than negative reviews and decided to risk the money for a double set of remote control cars that the kids could interact with. Although this is a great idea, and when the toys work they are very fun, ours broke the day we took them out of the box. As usual I tried to fix them, and when I inspected them closely I found that they are very cheaply made and not durable at all. Also when they WERE working we found that one was much slower than the other even though the batteries were all brand new. That was very unfair between the children since one can always chase and bump the other and the other can never keep up. My kids are very disappointed and continue to ask for r/c cars to play with. Dont bother wasting your money on these.
11 comment| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2015
Bought this for my two year old son and four year old daughter as a shared gift for Christmas. They have so much fun with them. I had to make an emergency run for batteries as it did not come with any which was no big deal, I don't actually know if it mentions that in the descriptions or in the Q&A. I gave four stars instead of five because although they are a lot of fun, the little men have a hard time staying in the seats, you have to pick the cars up and set them down very gently or they pop out, which is the point when you're playing with them but it was a little annoying trying to set them down to play with them when they kept popping out. Other than that minor annoyance my kids love them and my husband and I had some fun with them too. Also, they go much faster than we expected them to which was a fun surprise. They work decently enough on carpet, but they do work much better on a hard surface.
review image review image review image
on October 8, 2014
When I first got these one of the remotes did not work out of the box. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a replacement in very short time. Great customer service!
Unfortunately both cars stopped working after a few days, you can hear the motor running but the wheels would not turn, something with the gears.
I was going to return them but I don't think it's worth the hassle.
on March 3, 2017
I was not impressed with this. I followed the directions and still cannot separate the remotes to control each car.. One remote controls both and it is a pain and we honestly do not even play with this. I would send them back but my son ripped the box up. I would not recommend this to no-one.
on March 13, 2017
They were fun for my son and I for about 2 weeks. Nice entry level toy into remote control cars.
on March 22, 2017
Not a toy that is going to last very long with kids, but got it for adults and they got a kick out of it.
on December 26, 2015
These are tricky to learn how to steer them, but are super fun for my 5 and 6 year old. We all played with them for hours on Christmas Day.