Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 799 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 919 reviews
on March 23, 2015
Phenomenal!!!!!!! My 20 month and 4 yr old LOOVE these! Battery life is decent. Quality is great. Just be sure to change the signals on one of them. My hubby had them both on "2" and wondering why they both moved with one remote lol. Put one remote in"1" and the other on "2"
on November 24, 2013
I bought these for a 16 year old who really doesn't do toys any more. But when he and his dad started a duel, it was hilarious and they had so much fun together. They seemed pretty durable too even after many crashes. Lots of fun!
on January 4, 2016
This is actually the 2nd set we've had. The first set was a gift to my boys from an aunt. They LOVED them but they broke immediately. I honestly don't remember why, it was a couple yrs ago. When they came across them browsing for Christmas ideas they were both really excited. We added them to the wishlist and I did some research first. I knew ahead of time they use a TON of batteries and committed to buying those as well. The reviews were mixed but in the end they were the right price and my son really wanted them, and mentioned them several times. They arrived quickly and on time for Christmas. My children were very excited to get them. For me, that's the last positive thing I have to say. It costs roughly $10 in batteries, if not more. They make an atrocious noise. And yes, they broke the first time they were used. The driver guy doesn't engage, or "click in", after only once or twice around our dining room. They are still usable to a certain extent although the main goal is to eject the other driver. My kids had a bad year as far as needing to return a lot of stuff and letdowns, so rather than spend more time returning we just kept it and they're using it as is. They're ok with them, so I guess it's no biggie.
on December 10, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my nephew and he absolutely loved it. So did I. :-) The kids and I played with these for hours. The little guys pop out of their seats and make funny little noises when they bump into each other. The kids find this hilarious. It is a pretty humorous sight. Cool toy.
on January 24, 2016
I bought this set as a Christmas gift for my kids. It was great fun and worked really well for two uses. After that the mechanism that holds the driver in the seat no longer worked. Right after Christmas they were sold out, so Amazon did a "returnless" return so the kids could at least play with the cars while they waited for new ones. A week later they were back in stock... for double the price! Amazon, again, was great about making sure I got the original price, since it was their idea to do the returnless return before they were back in stock. Within 10 minutes of use, one of the drivers won't stay on his seat! I will be returning this set and trying cars from a different company. I have no idea why this product has 4 stars, unless I have gotten two duds in a row. The bright side is that Amazon has great customer service and a reasonable return policy!
on May 19, 2014
The concept for these little guys is a lot of fun, BUT they are smaller than I expected and they did not go fast enough too even kick off he other player, which is the whole point of the game, will only work on a flat smooth surface, tile is out of the question and so is hardwood and cement. a table top worked good but their was not much room too have fun with the toys. THE PRICE IS NOT WORTH IT! Over all i would not buy these again, maybe if they were better quality. maybe.
on February 17, 2017
Grandsons loved them!! They rammed and crashed and had a field day with them. Then there was the episode with the dog getting his back end ran into and because of how his tail was, the damn thing bopped his balls... The boys were down to one of them...and they argued over it. It got put away last month and that is that. But, for the time they lasted...great fun and adventure were had!
on December 29, 2015
Bought this for my two year old son and four year old daughter as a shared gift for Christmas. They have so much fun with them. I had to make an emergency run for batteries as it did not come with any which was no big deal, I don't actually know if it mentions that in the descriptions or in the Q&A. I gave four stars instead of five because although they are a lot of fun, the little men have a hard time staying in the seats, you have to pick the cars up and set them down very gently or they pop out, which is the point when you're playing with them but it was a little annoying trying to set them down to play with them when they kept popping out. Other than that minor annoyance my kids love them and my husband and I had some fun with them too. Also, they go much faster than we expected them to which was a fun surprise. They work decently enough on carpet, but they do work much better on a hard surface.
review image review image review image
on January 8, 2015
Product shipped was not "new" as described. Parts of the product were dirty, scratched up, and smudged. It was 2 days before Christmas so i had no choice but to have my grandson open it for his christmas gift but I had to keep it to return it so he could not take it home with him. I received in exchange the "new" order in about 3 days and although it was in better shape than the first order, it did not appear to be "new" either. There were scratches and smudging as well. But my grandson enjoys playing with this product despite the quality so we will keep this one.
on October 8, 2014
When I first got these one of the remotes did not work out of the box. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a replacement in very short time. Great customer service!
Unfortunately both cars stopped working after a few days, you can hear the motor running but the wheels would not turn, something with the gears.
I was going to return them but I don't think it's worth the hassle.