Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 5, 2018
Bought these for my nephews and they LOVED it. One is four and the other two. Both caught on quickly and had a blast! Very sturdy and handled being rammed into the wall a number of times. I have short carpet and both sailed acrossed without one hiccup. Would also work on a hard surface.
on May 18, 2016
These are really great in theory but I think perhaps they need to be for older children. My kids burned though these in just a couple days from ramming them into things and unfortunately continuing to rev the motor while running into things. Part of this I think is due to them being our kids' first remote control cars and so still learning how to stop and turn around etc, but I would have thought them to last longer than just a few days.

I think now that my boys are wiser for wear, they would have lasted longer. p.s. my boys are 7 and 4.
on February 16, 2014
We wanted to get something for Christmas that the two boys 4 and 6 years old could play with together. the youngest is at a disadvantage simply because his eye hand coordination is not what his 6 year old brothers is, but when he "wins" the glee on his face is obvious. I always look for gifts that have an educational, physical activity, or motor skills element. This is not high on any of those categories, but you cannot sit and run these you have to be up and moving and for young kids the coordination to work the controls to "win" takes some practice.
on June 21, 2016
I purchased these bumper cars for my son for his birthday and we have had more fun with these then any other toy he owns. They are very durable even after being dropped a hundred times or run off the stairs. We have had the best time playing with these and enjoyed them so much we even purchased one for each of his cousins! Love them!
on January 3, 2015
These were purchased as a gift for my boyfriend's grandchildren. Two boys ages 5 and 7. The remote bumper cars worked. The boys and some of the men had fun playing with them. They were a success!!
on December 29, 2016
A fun idea that the kids liked, but it wasn't as easy to drive them as with other RC vehicles. Definitely better for kids over 7 due to that drawback. The batteries also wore down VERY quickly, so I would recommend investing in re-chargeable ones if possible (though with 10 batteries between all the cars and controllers, that could also get old fast). HOWEVER, this wasn't a very expensive product, so I'm not disappointed for the price.
on January 17, 2018
I bought these for my six year old grandson for Christmas. When opened that morning, one of the controllers did not work properly. Rey disappointing. Printed a return label on the Amazon website and was reasonably easy to return and get credit. I would not buy these again unless I. Old try them in a store before purchasing.
on November 24, 2017
One car worked for about 45 minutes. The other car never worked. Would give a zero if it were possible.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 13, 2017
They were fun for my son and I for about 2 weeks. Nice entry level toy into remote control cars.
on January 28, 2016
These are great for kids and adults. The little drivers eject and fly out when the cars bump! How awesome is that!! My boys think these are amazing and hilarious. They can drive them separately or play bumper cars. I had read in some previous reviews that these fit in the palm of your hand. I worried about that until they arrived. They are a good size since you only need one hand to pick each up but you can't fit two in one hand. The sound can be irritating after awhile though that seems to be true with most toys.