Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 23, 2015
Phenomenal!!!!!!! My 20 month and 4 yr old LOOVE these! Battery life is decent. Quality is great. Just be sure to change the signals on one of them. My hubby had them both on "2" and wondering why they both moved with one remote lol. Put one remote in"1" and the other on "2"
13 people found this helpful
on November 24, 2013
I bought these for a 16 year old who really doesn't do toys any more. But when he and his dad started a duel, it was hilarious and they had so much fun together. They seemed pretty durable too even after many crashes. Lots of fun!
24 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2016
This is actually the 2nd set we've had. The first set was a gift to my boys from an aunt. They LOVED them but they broke immediately. I honestly don't remember why, it was a couple yrs ago. When they came across them browsing for Christmas ideas they were both really excited. We added them to the wishlist and I did some research first. I knew ahead of time they use a TON of batteries and committed to buying those as well. The reviews were mixed but in the end they were the right price and my son really wanted them, and mentioned them several times. They arrived quickly and on time for Christmas. My children were very excited to get them. For me, that's the last positive thing I have to say. It costs roughly $10 in batteries, if not more. They make an atrocious noise. And yes, they broke the first time they were used. The driver guy doesn't engage, or "click in", after only once or twice around our dining room. They are still usable to a certain extent although the main goal is to eject the other driver. My kids had a bad year as far as needing to return a lot of stuff and letdowns, so rather than spend more time returning we just kept it and they're using it as is. They're ok with them, so I guess it's no biggie.
3 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my nephew and he absolutely loved it. So did I. :-) The kids and I played with these for hours. The little guys pop out of their seats and make funny little noises when they bump into each other. The kids find this hilarious. It is a pretty humorous sight. Cool toy.
5 people found this helpful
on February 17, 2017
Grandsons loved them!! They rammed and crashed and had a field day with them. Then there was the episode with the dog getting his back end ran into and because of how his tail was, the damn thing bopped his balls... The boys were down to one of them...and they argued over it. It got put away last month and that is that. But, for the time they lasted...great fun and adventure were had!
on April 12, 2014
Soooo much fun , oh my! Had grandma's & 4 y/o grandson's undivided attention! He was a much better driver because the cars required a lot of maneuvering & "quick " thinking. I bought this for him because he loves playing rough & CRASHING his cars causing a lot of noise in addition to his personal sound effects. His parents have put him in "time out " after repeated request to keep the noise down. This would crush grandma 's heart, after all...boys will be boys right? So when I saw these bumper cars I was e's static. These cars are designed to be bumped & crashed with minimal noise compared to cars not meant to be crashed. Bumping each other's car by remote control helps with noise reduction. A great thinking challenge for the young & wise (old). This is helping him learn how to be competitive without getting angry when he loses. His lack of competitive spirit has been a problem @ his pre- school & playing in general with his friends. A good way to work on this issue in the privacy of your home. Yes he began to show his anger after I started to get the hang of driving the cars & beat him a few times. Also, has been a great way to get in some father/son (daughter) or mother /daughter (son) quality time together! These bumper cars will bring out the kid in all of us "wise" people! This was a gift tailored made for my rugged grand baby. The bumper cars delivered their promise, endless fun!
on January 24, 2016
I bought this set as a Christmas gift for my kids. It was great fun and worked really well for two uses. After that the mechanism that holds the driver in the seat no longer worked. Right after Christmas they were sold out, so Amazon did a "returnless" return so the kids could at least play with the cars while they waited for new ones. A week later they were back in stock... for double the price! Amazon, again, was great about making sure I got the original price, since it was their idea to do the returnless return before they were back in stock. Within 10 minutes of use, one of the drivers won't stay on his seat! I will be returning this set and trying cars from a different company. I have no idea why this product has 4 stars, unless I have gotten two duds in a row. The bright side is that Amazon has great customer service and a reasonable return policy!
3 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2016
Love these bumper cars. We have a lot of motorized cars but these are now the favorite in the house. The laughter the cars make when the kids are bumped out get our whole family laughing! The kids will run them all over the house (all hardwood/tile) avoiding the furniture because it will knock the guys out if hit on the bumper. It entertains them for a good 20-30 minutes each time they play and the controls were easy for my 7.5 year old to pick up but he also plays video games which may help.

Both cars and controllers have numbers you select so just make sure you have the right settings or one controller will move both.
One person found this helpful
on January 17, 2017
These cars are really cute and are fun but only lasted ONE hour before breaking. The spring in the seat that ejects the drivers are stuck or broken down in the toy so they don't eject at all on either car.
Each car takes 3 batteries and each remote takes 2 so that's 10 batteries for one toy.... I could look pas the batteries if this product was good quality and my boys could actually use them, but that's not the case. Very disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on December 28, 2012
I got this as a "joke gift" for my kids for Christmas - they are older (college junior and highschool senior). Turns out, they totally love these bumper cars! They squared off in the kitchen (these run faster on a vinyl or hardwood floor than on soft carpet) and were chasing each other around. Every now and then, there was a collision and a man in the car was ejected..along with appropriate sound effects.. it was a HOOT! Laughing all the way! Even our dog came to investigate. Of course he was then subject to teasing by these bumper cars... which he took in good nature... even "stealing" one of the men that was ejected from the car as it hit a chair leg. More laughing. These take quite a few batteries to get them going (be sure to have them on-hand), control range is fine, and these are quite well built and able to take abuse. After 30 seconds playing with these cars, everyone was smiling - and when a collision happened - we all laughed at the funny sound the car makes when the man is ejected. Turns out this "joke gift" was a very appreciated gift!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.