Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 8, 2014
When I first got these one of the remotes did not work out of the box. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a replacement in very short time. Great customer service!
Unfortunately both cars stopped working after a few days, you can hear the motor running but the wheels would not turn, something with the gears.
I was going to return them but I don't think it's worth the hassle.
on November 20, 2016
Broke the same day, no rough play involved. There is a small white plastic piece where the man sit that broke with ease as my 10 year tried to place his action figure back in the car. Great idea and worked well for the first hour. Ordering another to try again, but have a feeling it is manufacturing issue.
on May 18, 2016
These are really great in theory but I think perhaps they need to be for older children. My kids burned though these in just a couple days from ramming them into things and unfortunately continuing to rev the motor while running into things. Part of this I think is due to them being our kids' first remote control cars and so still learning how to stop and turn around etc, but I would have thought them to last longer than just a few days.

I think now that my boys are wiser for wear, they would have lasted longer. p.s. my boys are 7 and 4.
on April 11, 2017
Kids love these but they break very quick. We got a set for Christmas which broke within hours, I then bought a second set (as the first was a gift I had no receipt for a return) that broke within a few days. I emailed the company and still have no response. Quite disappointing
on February 16, 2014
We wanted to get something for Christmas that the two boys 4 and 6 years old could play with together. the youngest is at a disadvantage simply because his eye hand coordination is not what his 6 year old brothers is, but when he "wins" the glee on his face is obvious. I always look for gifts that have an educational, physical activity, or motor skills element. This is not high on any of those categories, but you cannot sit and run these you have to be up and moving and for young kids the coordination to work the controls to "win" takes some practice.
3 helpful votes
on June 21, 2016
I purchased these bumper cars for my son for his birthday and we have had more fun with these then any other toy he owns. They are very durable even after being dropped a hundred times or run off the stairs. We have had the best time playing with these and enjoyed them so much we even purchased one for each of his cousins! Love them!
on January 3, 2015
These were purchased as a gift for my boyfriend's grandchildren. Two boys ages 5 and 7. The remote bumper cars worked. The boys and some of the men had fun playing with them. They were a success!!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 17, 2017
These cars are really cute and are fun but only lasted ONE hour before breaking. The spring in the seat that ejects the drivers are stuck or broken down in the toy so they don't eject at all on either car.
Each car takes 3 batteries and each remote takes 2 so that's 10 batteries for one toy.... I could look pas the batteries if this product was good quality and my boys could actually use them, but that's not the case. Very disappointed.
on December 29, 2016
A fun idea that the kids liked, but it wasn't as easy to drive them as with other RC vehicles. Definitely better for kids over 7 due to that drawback. The batteries also wore down VERY quickly, so I would recommend investing in re-chargeable ones if possible (though with 10 batteries between all the cars and controllers, that could also get old fast). HOWEVER, this wasn't a very expensive product, so I'm not disappointed for the price.
on January 3, 2016
Received this product and it does not work. Only one of the bumper cars and remotes work. (What good are bumper cars if only one works???) The other one is dead and useless. Big disappointment for my grandson. Will try to contact seller and ask them to make this right. Otherwise, my grandson's Christmas from me is a big disappointment and my purchase from Kid Galaxy Import will be a big disappointment. Will leave more feedback later if Kid Galaxy Import makes this right. Otherwise.... consider purchasing from them a big risk. Good luck.
11 comment|Report abuse